BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Tried this hoping it would heed noticeable results in my pores. They looked the same. No less of my pores were clogged and they were still noticeable I used for a few weeks in hopes it would get better but it didn't give me the results it advertises.
Raeanna G.
Ada
Received this in my ipsy bag and it's one of my favorites. I like to put it on and then put "tarte deep dive cleansing gel" on while this is still on. Together it cleans even better.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best facial cleansers I have used....ever! I'm so impressed by it and what it does for my skin. I love the smell, the texture, how it is easy to use and doesn't wash away so easily (some cleansers are just too thin!). I am so glad to find a product that is good for my skin and acne.
Vanessa I.
Edison, NJ
I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and fell in love with it! FAB is such a great product and this one is great if you have oily/combo. Great cleanse without that drying effect most cleansers for oily face has. I highly recommend it
Trista C.
Bethany, OK
Not a bad cleanser but not a great one. I wanted to love it because I love the company but it left some kind of filminess on my skin after using it. I don't know if this was just my skin and the cleanser not mixing well or the product. Not for me.
Courtney S.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I enjoy this cleanser, the smell is very nice and the price and size are great. The packaging is nice and eye catching. I got a sample in my ipsy bag (travel size) and bought the bigger size at Sephora. The only downside is that it can leave skin a bit dry, make sure to moisturize after!
Kelsey A.
West Covina, CA
Absolutely love this cleanser. A little goes a long way. It definitely cleans out your pores and treats your blemishes. I love using this in the shower to get all the dirt out of my pores. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who wants to clean out their pores and help heal blemishes.
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
This cleanser is great for oily or combination skin. It absorbs all the oil without being harsh on the skin and it's an affordable option. I got this in a travel size on my ipsy bag but I'm pretty sure it's gonna last well and I'll definitely buy it when it's over.
Kori K.
My go to cleanser. Tried to switch it up recently and wish I hadn't. I've been using this for a couple years and it really helps with my pores and uneven skin tone. I have combination skin and this handles that better than any other I've tried.
Jenet G.
Love this! Received as a gift and used every last bit of it! Ended up buying a 3 month supply and I gotta say, my skin has never felt this great! It cleans out all the gunk on my face. I especially like using after a long week of wearing make up.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.