BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Kaylee G.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an awesome cleanser for people who have oily to combination skin. The red Clay works to remove dirt and dead skin from the face. This comes in a fun shinny red gel form of face wash. This however, can cause the skin to dry out if used to often for combination skin.
Lisa M.
Staten Island, NY
I really love this face wash!

It makes my skin feel so soft & smooth. I also notice that It helps my acne prone skin stay clear and it’s been working for me really good ever since I got it! It recommend it to my friends often
Haley R.
Dallas
FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is my go to high end cleanser. I was nervous the red clay would stain my face but it didn’t! I noticed a difference in my pore size and a softness in my face.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I got this face wash in my Ipsy bag I really like it. The smell is not the best it kind of reminds me of the hospital soap but not nearly as strong. After I wash my face it is very soft and smooth usually I like my face washes to have some exfoliating beads in there even if they're just the soft ones, but this one doesn't have those and I still really liked it. I haven't got any breakouts or skin sensitivity issues or anything at all. It's really nice face wash.
Eva P.
This cleanser saved my skin. I've had acne for about 15 years, most of which was severe or at least very noticeable. The red clay cleanser cleared up most of my acne and doesn't dry out my skin. I have combination skin, so I have to follow up with moisturizer, but average skin probably wouldn't need it!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I like to keep this little guy inside my shower. The scent is very good and I like its gel like consistency the red color is appealing too. I think it does a great job cleaning the day off my face at night time. Great brand, I’m never really disappointed by them.
Kristian W.
Nashville, TN
I’ve used it a few times and it just felt like I was putting something on my face and washing it off. Didn’t really notice anything from it but I also haven’t used it that many times for it to make a lasting effect.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
This brand for one is great, I love the cleanser it leaves my face feeling clean and clear. I do feel like it is a little overpriced but I still pay it. I think that it smells great and the cleanser goes on smooth.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I got this in an subscription box and I gotta say, I really really love it. I really wish I got the full size product over the trial size bc it works wonderfully. It lathers great and makes my skin feel wonderful.
Autumn A.
I was able to get the chance to try this in my Ipsy bag one month and I absolutely love it! It’s worked really wonderful on clearing my face up after I had some really bad break outs. I highly suggest this product.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.