BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
I got this product in my Ipsy bag and i love it. The red clay helps with my dark marks on my face. It isn’t harsh and it definitely meets my expectations. My face feels so smooth and looks brighter. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Bruna L.
Windermere, FL
This cleanser is great for oily or combination skin. It absorbs all the oil without being harsh on the skin and it's an affordable option. I got this in a travel size on my ipsy bag but I'm pretty sure it's gonna last well and I'll definitely buy it when it's over.
Jenet G.
Love this! Received as a gift and used every last bit of it! Ended up buying a 3 month supply and I gotta say, my skin has never felt this great! It cleans out all the gunk on my face. I especially like using after a long week of wearing make up.
Courtney S.
I enjoy this cleanser, the smell is very nice and the price and size are great. The packaging is nice and eye catching. I got a sample in my ipsy bag (travel size) and bought the bigger size at Sephora. The only downside is that it can leave skin a bit dry, make sure to moisturize after!
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is great if you have oily to combination skin. I tend to be ok the oily side during the summer and also work in a kitchen. This cleanser takes all of the grease off from work and the excess oil. I have been using this for a year and just recently bought a new one! Defiantly recommend!
Brandy H.
I love this cleanser! The red clay really seems to get down deep in your pores to get rid of the gunk that gets trapped in there! My face feels super clean and so soft after I use it. I received a trial size in my ipsy bag and I liked it so much that I bought the full size at Sephora.
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
This red clay mask was a good way to purify my skin. It was gentle while also being effective and i liked that it was peel off. I would recommend this mask to someone looking to purify their skin and I would personally definitely use it again.
Bryce S.
I didn’t find that this product made a big difference in my face. It cleanses the skin well enough, but it didn’t do anything significant about acne, redness, or any problems in my skin. It works well as a cleanser, but I wouldn’t recommend
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This worked well with my oily skin!! I enjoy the scent. It lathers up really well and does wonder for my pores! definitely gets the junk out of your face. love pairing this with my foreo mini! Purchased this from Sephora on recommendation from a co-worker!
Sydney T.
I bought this cleanser on a whim and decided to try it out. I'm so glad I did! It hasn't given me any negative reactions and has only made my skin better! It leaves my skin feeling super clean, but also feel like it's improving the overall look of my skin!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?