BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I like this cleanser. It is not gritty like I expected it to be and does not dry out my skin. I am happy with it and eager to try more from the brand. I find it to be gentle on  my sensitive skin. I do not have any recommendation for improvement.
Lydia S.
Lexington, KY
This is an okay product....but overall, I expected more and was disappointed.
Cleanser goes on smooth, and has a no-grit feel.
Price point is fair, and even though using a small amount does go a long way, it doesn't leave you with a deep cleansing feeling.
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I have combination skin, more towards the oily side and I'm not really acne prone except once in a while, I would get the enormous disasters on my T zone. However, I do have large pores.

For the longest time, I've been trying to find something to help minimize my pores. My friend recommended this product to me and I decided to add to my skincare routine. I would use this as a morning cleanser daily and I found that it tightens my skin, not really minimizing my pores which is my biggest concern. I also found that it dries out my skin and leaves dry patches around my nose and smile lines so I stopped using it as a morning cleanser. I do still use it at least once a week when I'm feeling a bit more oily or when I'm starting to break out.

Would I repurchase? Maybe, if I don't find anything better.
However, I do recommend this to people who have oily skin.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the best facial cleansers I have used....ever! I'm so impressed by it and what it does for my skin. I love the smell, the texture, how it is easy to use and doesn't wash away so easily (some cleansers are just too thin!). I am so glad to find a product that is good for my skin and acne.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Tried this hoping it would heed noticeable results in my pores. They looked the same. No less of my pores were clogged and they were still noticeable I used for a few weeks in hopes it would get better but it didn't give me the results it advertises.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
This skin cleanser is amazing. Smells fantastic and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I got this in a Ipsy bag and I am going to have to go buy the bigger bottle for sure. It's not harsh for your skin and works fantastic even on sensitive skin.
Trista C.
Bethany, OK
Not a bad cleanser but not a great one. I wanted to love it because I love the company but it left some kind of filminess on my skin after using it. I don't know if this was just my skin and the cleanser not mixing well or the product. Not for me.
Vanessa I.
Edison, NJ
I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and fell in love with it! FAB is such a great product and this one is great if you have oily/combo. Great cleanse without that drying effect most cleansers for oily face has. I highly recommend it
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is great if you have oily to combination skin. I tend to be ok the oily side during the summer and also work in a kitchen. This cleanser takes all of the grease off from work and the excess oil. I have been using this for a year and just recently bought a new one! Defiantly recommend!
Tahis C.
New York , NY
I have no tried this item, but I have heard amazing reviews. So many people I know have said that after using this their skin feels super clean and has giving them a great after effect. The item is pricey, but it is on my list of skin care items to get!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.