BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica N.
hazelwood, MO
Love this for a morning cleanser to keep me matte all day. I like to use this on days where I know I'll be outside or sweating cause it really does keep the oils away. I like to pair it with the moisturizer that comes with this line cause it gives just enough hydration.
Paige P.
Seabrook, TX
While the color of the gel is pretty (looks like a dusky rose), it smells kind of weird and despite being labeled for sensitive skin, it flared my rosacea up and my face is as red as the tube it came in. I'm sure it's great for other people but it's definitely not for me.
Fashion F.
This bright red cleanser was a little alarming when I first squeezed it out, however, it worked well.My skin felt clean and soft. I wish it dug a little deeper in my pores, especially around the nose area. Other than that, no redness or dryness caused by it, so I like it.
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
A mehhhh clay cleanser. They amount of clay in this product is so low that I doubt it will be very effective. It lathers up nicely, but leaves my oily/combo skin feeling to tight and dry. I've been preferring to do a gentle, two step cleanse lately. Will not repurchase.
Sarah S.
Pacific
I received a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag. I don't know that this works any different than a cleanser I was already using. I have pretty sensitive skin and it didn't break me out, but I wasn't a fan of the consistency of the product it was almost sticky.
Megan E.
This cleanser is great. I'm wracking my brain trying to think of anything that I would change about it and I'm struggling to find any areas of distaste. I would love just that much more if it had some exfoliating beads in it, but it's still an A-1 cleanser that I love.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I received a sample of this in my ipsy glambag. I often receive cleansers but this one is different because of the red clay. My skin feels so clean and it makes my pores look so small. My skin feels so smooth and it makes me less oily! I have very oily skin typically.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
I got a sample in a sephora skin care set and loved it! Very good for my oily acne prone skin, I could see a difference in oil and my pores. Left my face very clean but not dry or stripped. I reccomend this, and a little goes a long way since it lathers a little bit!
Brittany C.
Salem, OR
In the short term this cleanser helped to clear up breakouts and brighten my skin which I loved.

In the long term it was a bit drying for me which started to counteract my initial results.

Overall a great product, but it probably better for normal to oily skin types.
Nikeasa W.
Jacksonville, AR
I have to say that in this FAB I am truly astounded at the results. It's a gentle red cleanse used to over the face. After washing your skin you'll be surprised at the softening effect it may have on your face
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.