BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katlyn
Tampa
I have been using this cleanser for a year now and it has minimized my pores and reduced the amount of oil I produce. It takes off all my makeup and leaves my face truly clean. A little bit goes a long way! One tube lasts me about 3 months and I wash my face twice a day!
Mathangi D.
Astoria, NY
My holy grail everyday cleanser. I had a bad breakout of acne and scoured for a deep cleaning product that is not harsh on my skin and found this gem. Apparently the red mud in the cleanser is the champion. Just by using this everyday twice, my face cleared up within a span of 3 weeks.
Princess N.
This was my absolute favorite face wash. I had a horrible reaction and I used this and literally could not singing its praises. It definitely is named correctly because it was like a first aid treatment for my skin. I was able to try the mask as a sample from sephora as well. Would def recommend again.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This red clay cleanser is a super deep cleanser! Highly recommend for people suffering with oily skin but i just recommend using a gel moisturizer after. It is also great for normal skin that like deep cleansers like this as well but i would suggest using it only a couple of times per week.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I think this cleanser is okay. It really did a good job of cleaning my skin but not so much as treating my skin. It didn't leave my skin super dry after washing. I think paired with another product from the line it would have made a bigger impact. Didn't love enough to purchase again.
Nikki V.
Thousand Oaks
Currently using this cleanser and so far it is really nice. I like that it gets really foamy and lathers nicely. I also like the smell which is really soft. Most importantly, I like the way my skin feels very clean after using this, but not tight and dry like some cleansers do.
Blendy B.
Orlando, FL
This will remove from your face everything, from foundation to any impurities that daily use of makeup and sweating leave on your skin. I highly recommend this product to all those persons who have sensitive or dry skin.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this from sephora about a month ago and absolutely love it! I have combination skin, oily in the T zone- normal everywhere else- and this is one of the few facial cleansers that leaves me with no oil after washing my face! Not harsh on my skin, yet purifying. Love it
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
This was actually very good, I'm going to be purchasing the bigger size soon. It was a little drying for my t-zone im combo skin. I'm dry in tzone an oily everywhere else, but I loved this cause it helped my acne go away and it cleans the skin very well. I just moisturize a lot after. Good for the price!
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
I added this to my skincare routine after reading reviews about it's pore minimizing abilities. I have clear skin - except for the occasional painful pimple that occurs around that time of month, but I always want to minimize the appearance of pores and clear out any clogged pores on my nose. I have found this cleanser to be the only product so far to help with this. It doesn't abolish congested pores for good or shrink pores - I dot think that's possible - but it does minimize them the best. This is not like a typical cleanser I use, it's a gel (not thick like a clay mask) and doesn't lather up, but it does deep clean the skin without making my oily/comibnation skin feel stripped. The one downside of this product it that I have to use it continually (I use it as my nighttime face wash) because the first week of use my skin breaks out - I think it's purging, bringing stuff up to the surface. But for the results, I will happily continue to use this product in my routine.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.