BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
Is this why I was at my friends house and it works very good it makes my face feel warm when I use it only bad thing I would say about it is that it kind of in my face have this like red tint to it after I took it off but other than that it really did help with my acne and everything like that
Ana C.
First of all my skin is extremely dry and very sensitive to certain cleansers. It is always hard to find out that doesn't dry out my skin. So I decided to try this one purchased from Sephora. At first I was hesitant because deep cleansers can dry out your skin. But this one did not! I was so surprised that I started trying out everything from First Aid Beauty. What can i say? I love this deep cleanser!
Sara H.
Carlinville
I love love love this cleanser!  It smells and feels wonderful, isn't harsh or stinging, and I feel like it's definitely helping my acne.  It came in my Ipsy bag and when I run out, I HAVE to get more.  The packaging is nice, and I would recommend this to others for certain!
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
This is probably my favorite FAB cleanser. This is more of a gel style and a little goes a long way. Is the more deep cleanser and it really shows. It takes off all the gunk from the day, including make up! Doesn’t leave your skin feeling too dry either. A great addition to your skincare routine.
Katlyn
Tampa
I have been using this cleanser for a year now and it has minimized my pores and reduced the amount of oil I produce. It takes off all my makeup and leaves my face truly clean. A little bit goes a long way! One tube lasts me about 3 months and I wash my face twice a day!
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
I used a whole deluxe sample size when traveling and I absolutely love this cleanser. It’s so deep cleansing (you’ll feel it after you wash it off) yet soooo mild! It’s not foamy or lathers. I love the whole concept of this cleanser and I will definitely use again. My skin loved this.
Mathangi D.
Astoria, NY
My holy grail everyday cleanser. I had a bad breakout of acne and scoured for a deep cleaning product that is not harsh on my skin and found this gem. Apparently the red mud in the cleanser is the champion. Just by using this everyday twice, my face cleared up within a span of 3 weeks.
Princess N.
This was my absolute favorite face wash. I had a horrible reaction and I used this and literally could not singing its praises. It definitely is named correctly because it was like a first aid treatment for my skin. I was able to try the mask as a sample from sephora as well. Would def recommend again.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This red clay cleanser is a super deep cleanser! Highly recommend for people suffering with oily skin but i just recommend using a gel moisturizer after. It is also great for normal skin that like deep cleansers like this as well but i would suggest using it only a couple of times per week.
Jessica M.
I have combination skin. I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out at all, and I actually follow with FAB's Ultra Repair Cream. I think this face wash will last me a very long time because you only need a tiny bit to wash your whole face. It lathers really well and smells light but really good. I've had eczema and super sensitive skin my whole life and this product doesn't trigger anything bad. It clears my breakouts as well.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.