BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Loke D.
I’ve used this cleanser along with tue other basic First Aid Beauty cleanser and I prefer this one. The packaging is cute, it smeels good, it foams up nicely, and I can feel my skin is a bit softer afterwards. Not sure if I would repurchase because I am always trying new cleaners but would recommend to thers.
Desiree T.
Arcade, NY
this product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's a really good price for how much product you get. I normally have fairly oily skin with breakouts and once I started using this, I found a huge difference in my skin. It was much clearer and I went through the day without getting too oily too quickly.
Chelsea P.
Got this in a sample size in my ipsy bag, the smell is a little strange but the outcome is awesome, clears away blemishes and leaves my skin feeling and looking firm and bright, definitely try this one out of your looking for a new cleanser! FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Kaylee C.
Pierson, IA
Isn't my favorite cleanser, but I enjoyed how it made my skin feel.  After using the cleanser, my face felt fresher, but it did leave my face feeling dry and ripped of natural oils.  I prefer my rose cleanser more, but this one works more for me as a double product for removing makeup.
Amanda B.
Howard Beach, NY
I loved this product when I first started using it. It definitely made my skin feel cleaner and fresh. I felt like it was a little pricey but I purchased it for a second time because I felt like it worked well for me and didn’t make me break out. After I got to the end of the second bottle, I didn’t feel like it was working as well for me anymore so I decided to switch cleansers.
Brittany J.
I love everything first aid beauty! They are a little pricey but so very worth it. I was worried about this because it reduces oil and I have dry skin but it works! It doesn't make my pores feel tight either. The smell isn't bad either. There's no specific smell but it's not bad. Worth the price for this!
Cindy L.
I use this after removing my makeup off with my micellar water, and I notice it makes my skin feel very clean after doing so. Albeit, a little dry. It might be a little harsh to use daily, but if your skin really has a lot of gunk built up, then in that case, this product should do the job for you.
Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
I received a sample in my upset bag this month. I love the FAB brand and everything I've tried my skin has loved! I used this cleanser this AM and it cleansed all the oil away and left my skin feeling moisturizer but not greasy. I applied a little moisturizer to my face and my skin was bright and happy!
Lindsey V.
This provides a nice cleanse without drying out or stripping my skin. It doesn't smell like it has an added fragrance. I think this would be fine for sensitive skin but would work better for oily to normal skin versus dry skin. It does have a red tint from the clay, but it doesn't transfer to the skin.
Krysta K.
if you like a lathering face wash you may not like this one.. it is more of a cream based cleanser but boy does it do its job! leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed! also gives me a nice glow after using it! following with the mask is the perfect way to make your skin look and feel great all day
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.