BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gloria G.
Antioch, CA
It has been my favorite out of all of the facewashes I have used. You really feel it working and you can see the results right away. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and works great on trouble skin as well. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend this to any one with sensitive skin or problem skin.
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
This stuff is amazing. i just recently started using first aid beauty and i am obsessed. This face wash is bright red because of the red clay used which is so unique and such a cool concept for a face wash. my skin has really started to clear up since ive started using it and i dont see my self stopping any time soon!
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
I thought this cleanser made my skin feel great. I didn't love the packaging so I wasn't drawn to it at first. The texture is wonderful and creamy on my skin. I love using it in the shower and when prepping my face for makeup.
Christine M.
Framingham, MA
I enjoyed using this facial cleanser along with my clarisonic mia fit. After using this product my face always felt clean but not stripped. I used a sample of this product and I was surprised by how long the sample lasted; a little goes a long way. I found the product to be gentle and I would like to have it again.
Shey J.
Coral Gables, FL
I got a free sample of this from Sephora and I personally did not enjoy it. It didn't work for my skin and it smelled really bad. It left my skin feeling like I'd just washed it with a bar of plain soap: like that shiny and hard feeling?? I found it very unpleasant and it dried out my skin more than it already was.
Sam V.
Spicewood, TX
Just recently got this product. Was a little turned down to the fact that unlike other facial clensers I use, this had no exfoliation beads or any rough texture to it. It felt more like a serum. I had to lather it up a bit to get suds, left my face feeling moisturized, not stripped dry. So that was a good thing.
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
Love, love, love this cleanser.  I got a sample through Sephora and then I purchased the full size product.  This cleanser is amazing.  I clean my face with it and I swear that no makeup or grime is left on my face.  It also helps control the oil in my t zone.  I love this brand and will continue to use this product.
Desiree T.
Strykersville, NY
this product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's a really good price for how much product you get. I normally have fairly oily skin with breakouts and once I started using this, I found a huge difference in my skin. It was much clearer and I went through the day without getting too oily too quickly.
Chelsea P.
Got this in a sample size in my ipsy bag, the smell is a little strange but the outcome is awesome, clears away blemishes and leaves my skin feeling and looking firm and bright, definitely try this one out of your looking for a new cleanser! First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Kaylee C.
Pierson, IA
Isn't my favorite cleanser, but I enjoyed how it made my skin feel.  After using the cleanser, my face felt fresher, but it did leave my face feeling dry and ripped of natural oils.  I prefer my rose cleanser more, but this one works more for me as a double product for removing makeup.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.