BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Ana C.
First of all my skin is extremely dry and very sensitive to certain cleansers. It is always hard to find out that doesn't dry out my skin. So I decided to try this one purchased from Sephora. At first I was hesitant because deep cleansers can dry out your skin. But this one did not! I was so surprised that I started trying out everything from First Aid Beauty. What can i say? I love this deep cleanser!
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such an awesome cleanser! I use it with my clarisonic brush. It's the heavier duty version of this brand which is perfect because I have heavy acne. This helps with breakouts pretty well. Doesn't get rid of it entirely, bit Of have severe cystic acne. Bit it does keep my face at bay.
Hayley D.
I have combination skin that is very sensitive. It seems like nothing has ever worked for me. The first aid beauty line has been a savior for my skin without any irritation or drying. I love all of their products I’ve tried
Katlyn
Tampa
I have been using this cleanser for a year now and it has minimized my pores and reduced the amount of oil I produce. It takes off all my makeup and leaves my face truly clean. A little bit goes a long way! One tube lasts me about 3 months and I wash my face twice a day!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This red clay cleanser is a super deep cleanser! Highly recommend for people suffering with oily skin but i just recommend using a gel moisturizer after. It is also great for normal skin that like deep cleansers like this as well but i would suggest using it only a couple of times per week.
Payden C.
I got this in an ipsy bag. My skin will break out from any cleanser or mask except a select few, and this is one of them! It helps my skin feel smooth, clear, and clean. The only issue I had was that it kept leaking from the tube but that's not a huge issue at all and many factors go into that.
Jessica M.
I have combination skin. I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out at all, and I actually follow with FAB's Ultra Repair Cream. I think this face wash will last me a very long time because you only need a tiny bit to wash your whole face. It lathers really well and smells light but really good. I've had eczema and super sensitive skin my whole life and this product doesn't trigger anything bad. It clears my breakouts as well.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
I used a whole deluxe sample size when traveling and I absolutely love this cleanser. It’s so deep cleansing (you’ll feel it after you wash it off) yet soooo mild! It’s not foamy or lathers. I love the whole concept of this cleanser and I will definitely use again. My skin loved this.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I think this cleanser is okay. It really did a good job of cleaning my skin but not so much as treating my skin. It didn't leave my skin super dry after washing. I think paired with another product from the line it would have made a bigger impact. Didn't love enough to purchase again.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This is probably my favorite FAB cleanser. This is more of a gel style and a little goes a long way. Is the more deep cleanser and it really shows. It takes off all the gunk from the day, including make up! Doesn’t leave your skin feeling too dry either. A great addition to your skincare routine.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.