BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Cindy L.
I use this after removing my makeup off with my micellar water, and I notice it makes my skin feel very clean after doing so. Albeit, a little dry. It might be a little harsh to use daily, but if your skin really has a lot of gunk built up, then in that case, this product should do the job for you.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I received a sample in my upset bag this month. I love the FAB brand and everything I've tried my skin has loved! I used this cleanser this AM and it cleansed all the oil away and left my skin feeling moisturizer but not greasy. I applied a little moisturizer to my face and my skin was bright and happy!
Krysta K.
if you like a lathering face wash you may not like this one.. it is more of a cream based cleanser but boy does it do its job! leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed! also gives me a nice glow after using it! following with the mask is the perfect way to make your skin look and feel great all day
Lindsey V.
This provides a nice cleanse without drying out or stripping my skin. It doesn't smell like it has an added fragrance. I think this would be fine for sensitive skin but would work better for oily to normal skin versus dry skin. It does have a red tint from the clay, but it doesn't transfer to the skin.
LeAriađź’•đź“· W.
Eugene
This stuff was super amazing for clearing up existing acne and preventing blackheads and breakouts. I got it when I was on vacation as a treat to myself and now I am very sad bc it's expensive and I want to buy it over and over and over. If you have oily sling like me this is 100% worth the investment.
Elise M.
Houston
Good gel cleanser. I had a sample size and liked it. It’s low-foam, but still probably best for oily skin. Leaves my skin soft, but doesn’t strip it. I like it as a morning cleanser (I like an oil based cleanser to remove makeup and something more hydrating as an evening second cleanse). The scent is herbal and pleasant.
Megan H.
This review is about the First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay. I absolutely love it! I got it in my Ipsy bag last month. It is the product that I emailed and requested ahead of time. A little goes a long way with this. I love the smell it has. I really love Fist Aid Beauty!
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
This is my staple facial cleanser. A little goes a long way and I love the way my skin feels after using it. It cleans out my pores and gets any leftover makeup that my wipes may have left behind. I got it originally in a monthly subscription and have since repurchased. I will continue to use it.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
Is this why I was at my friends house and it works very good it makes my face feel warm when I use it only bad thing I would say about it is that it kind of in my face have this like red tint to it after I took it off but other than that it really did help with my acne and everything like that
Ana C.
First of all my skin is extremely dry and very sensitive to certain cleansers. It is always hard to find out that doesn't dry out my skin. So I decided to try this one purchased from Sephora. At first I was hesitant because deep cleansers can dry out your skin. But this one did not! I was so surprised that I started trying out everything from First Aid Beauty. What can i say? I love this deep cleanser!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.