BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #38 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tabitha W.
I normally would make my own face wash, because I never find any in store that I really like. I received it through Ipsy and was super pleased after using it. My face was soft, tighter, and felt just as clean as the one I make at home. I'm not sure if I would bother buying it knowing that it's $24, but it might be worth it for you.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I really didn't expect to love this face wash as much as I do. I love that a little will go a long way. It leaves my skin so smooth. I like using this at night before my nightly over night masks. It does exactly what it says it does.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Travel Size more...
I was given this as a gift through an Ipsy bag. I think the product smells nice, has good packaging, and makes your face feel clean. But, this is best for oily/combination skin. My skin is far too dry for everyday use of this. Despite that, I can still see how this would benefit someone else. Definitely recommend for oily people!
Shelby M.
Spanish Fork, UT
This was average for me. It didn't break me out but I do have dry skin so I didn't notice any spectacular changes. It was gentle but I also felt like it got my skin nice and clean. I got this as a sample and probably won't purchase
Juliane J.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I've purchased this product so many times. I have combination type skin and feel it helps really clean my skin. It's not too drying, which is a plus for me. I use this with a clarasonic and a little goes a longgggg way. The only thing I would caution users with is the bottle can sometimes leak and the product can be sticky.
Maria H.
Eau Claire
This product put me off a bit at first. It smelled a bit weird and didn't leather or anything. Then I rinsed and dried and I immediately felt and saw a difference in my face. At 31, I still have acne, and this took away the redness and oil immediately. But it didn't dry out my skin OR cause it to over-produce oil later, like many products do. It is definitely my new obsession!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my august ipsy bag. I have been a sing this nightly after using coconut oil to remove my makeup. It does cleanse the skin and removes any excess oils. I haven't broken out either. I don't notice any scent to it. This product works very well
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I wanted to love this, I really did. It was just too much for me. I felt like it dried me out on my whole face, and after a couple uses I noticed I was breaking out. I'm sure that this would work fine for someone else, just not me. (Side note, I gave this to a girlfriend and she does love it, so maybe it's my skin type!)
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
I thought this cleanser made my skin feel great. I didn't love the packaging so I wasn't drawn to it at first. The texture is wonderful and creamy on my skin. I love using it in the shower and when prepping my face for makeup.
Gloria G.
Antioch, CA
It has been my favorite out of all of the facewashes I have used. You really feel it working and you can see the results right away. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and works great on trouble skin as well. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend this to any one with sensitive skin or problem skin.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.