BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle M.
I initially received this in one of my IPSY Glam Bags, I loved it the first time I used it. It smells really good, it is not gritty or oily - it makes my skin feel super smooth. I love this company and their products- but this has been one of my favorites and I have now added it to my daily routine. I would absolutely recommend this - you'll be glad you tried it!
Brittany P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have combination skin, oily in my t-zone and dry every where else. I noticed that by using the Red Clay cleanser in the morning, the amount of oil build-up during the day decreased. Also, it leaves your skin feeling baby soft. Note, that this product will disappear from your facial towels after throwing them in the washing machine. I plan to use their moisturizers next!
Darcy B.
I have very problem skin so I went into Sephora and was looking for a new cleanser and this was recommended to me by a consultant. This has helped my oily, acne prone skin clear up so well. All you need is a little amount and it goes a long way, which is great. I would definitely recommend it too others, especially if you have sensitive skin. I would buy this again.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I got this product in an ipsy bag, and I have to say, I absolutely love it. I have acne prone skin, and usually wash my face twice a day to ward off breakouts, but with this I was able to wash once a day, and I still had clear skin. I noticed it helped to minimize pores too. I would totally buy the full size of this product, and intend to once i finish off my other cleanser.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I LOVE this skin rescue deep cleanser with red clay. I can have a full face of makeup and this takes it right off with no irritation of the eyes and my skin feels so good after. If you are on the market for a good face wash this is what you need to try. I love it.
Linda A.
Richmond, VA
I got this product in my monthly ipsy glam bag, and I've loved using it when my face is too oily to bear. For me, it is a bit too strong to use every single day since it digs deep to clean the skin and leaves you with a tight feeling, but I use it on a weekly to bi-weekly basis for a nice thorough clean of my pores and it leaves my skin feeling super clean!
Karla P.
San Marcos, CA
Before receiving this in my ipsy bag I had just had a really ugly breakout on my forehead, which is very oily. This product significantly reduced my scar sizes within the first week and was really nice on my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend to someone who is oily, prone to acne and/or breaking out.
Jessica M.
Forest City, IA
I LOVE this. I saw basically instant results. After using it for a few days I noticed my breakouts minimized. This face wash didn't cause my face to be oily in the morning after nightly use, which is always great. The smell and texture is fantastic and it lathers well so you don't need much. The price is up there, but I can justify it because it works so well.
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
This is a pretty good product. It gets the job done. I don’t find it does anything special and it doesn’t keep my texture at bay like other cleanser do and I do find it’s my trickier to wash off then other cleanser which can be frustrating if I’m not taking a shower and have to continually splash my face and give up and use a wash cloth to remove the rest.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
I received this in my ipsy bag this month. I was nervous it would upset my skin, and it did. Not very good if u have sensitive skin. Doesn't smell good but that is completely ok with me. This is a great brand though just not safe for my sensitive skin.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.