BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Toi-Anna B.
This is so nice!!!!! I love this product and it seriously cleared my pores! My face looks so nice and feels so soft as well! I really like how it smells, how it works, and even how it looks because it's got a nice shimmery red color to it! The thickness of the product is really nice and I love how it lathers up after working it in your skin. This really works!! I got it in my ipsy bag this month and I'm definitely going to buy this product in the future!
fabiola a.
This is definitely in my everyday face cleaning routine. I got this at ulta finished a bottle and just went for another one. I have combination skin oily t-zone and regular all around. It's very gentle on the skin and and it has no strong odor. Definitely worth the try if your looking for a new face wash !
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
I'm a prestige beauty advisor at ulta and received this product as gratis. I have dry, sensitive skin so I'm always really hesitant about using new facial cleansers but I've been using it for a couple months now and so far no issues. Leaves my face feeling very soft and do a good job of getting rid of my face make up too. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Bellyni M.
This works really good at purifying and brightening it. It is super gentle which works great for sensitive skin. It has no weird scent which for me is a plus! I’ve used this for awhile to give a good review. I’ve found that this has helped make my skin clearer and a bit brighter. I massaged this after I’ve showered and let it sit there and then rinse. Def will be buying this again!
Rebecca J.
I thought this product was just average. It did not fully remove makeup (and all I really used was cc cream, Concealer, and eye shadow). It had an interesting smell that I couldn't figure out what it was. It was also runny and I needed to use quite a bit more than most cleansers that I use. Overall it was average. It didn't irritate my skin but also didn't have any noticeable effects for me.
whitney j.
Winter Garden, FL
So when this product first came out years ago, it was a holy grail for my combo/sensitive oily skin.  I fear they may have changed the formula though, after a few months I noticed after repurchasing it wasn't working as well for me so I switched off of it.  Every now and again I'll try it to see if it'll ever be the cleanser I once fell in love with.  Wouldn't repurchase again.
Brittany P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have combination skin, oily in my t-zone and dry every where else. I noticed that by using the Red Clay cleanser in the morning, the amount of oil build-up during the day decreased. Also, it leaves your skin feeling baby soft. Note, that this product will disappear from your facial towels after throwing them in the washing machine. I plan to use their moisturizers next!
Michelle M.
I initially received this in one of my IPSY Glam Bags, I loved it the first time I used it. It smells really good, it is not gritty or oily - it makes my skin feel super smooth. I love this company and their products- but this has been one of my favorites and I have now added it to my daily routine. I would absolutely recommend this - you'll be glad you tried it!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I got this product in an ipsy bag, and I have to say, I absolutely love it. I have acne prone skin, and usually wash my face twice a day to ward off breakouts, but with this I was able to wash once a day, and I still had clear skin. I noticed it helped to minimize pores too. I would totally buy the full size of this product, and intend to once i finish off my other cleanser.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I LOVE this skin rescue deep cleanser with red clay. I can have a full face of makeup and this takes it right off with no irritation of the eyes and my skin feels so good after. If you are on the market for a good face wash this is what you need to try. I love it.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.