BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anna V.
I got this this month on my ipsy bag:) i really like it :) first time using their brand products i am happy with the results First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red ClayFirst Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Taylor D.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I use this product religiously because of how balanced it keeps my skin. It eliminates any redness, and never makes my skin feel tight after washing my face. This cleanser is my #1 favorite. I have sensitive acne prone combination skin and this works so well for me. I first tried this as a sample in my Sephora Play box, and I am now on my 4th full sized bottle. I can't get enough of it!
Candice S.
Gastonia, NC
I use this First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay about once or twice a week. I love how it makes my skin feel. It's a great product for oily blemish prone skin yet gentle enough for skin that only occasionally has 1 or 2 breakouts. The face wash is power packed with an all star list of ingredients like licorice root and allantoin to heal and brighten post acne and blemish marks overtime.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I have oily skin so you'd think I'd really like this product but I don't know what it is about first aid beauty products that make me break out. I have white heads all over my nose and my forehead is super dried out. I really like the red color of the product and it didn't leave my face feeling right afterwards like some cleansers can but my face just didn't agree with this and now I'm left trying to figure out how to make my skin better.
Helene B.
I got this product as a sample in a Sephora Play box and used it when I went out of town. I threw it into my luggage so I wouldn't have to bring my large container of cleanser. I was pleasantly surprised when I used this. It smells good and feels great when you use it. It is lightly exfoliating. I did not give it 5 stars because it was very drying. I had to use a lot of moisturizer after cleansing with this.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I had a small 1 oz sample of this cleanser and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The gel cleanser itself is quite thick and rich and really left my skin impeccably clean afterwards. A small amount was enough to cleanse my entire face and I felt that my skin was soft but not tight and dry after using.
Cydnie H.
New york, NY
I LOVE this cleanser! I use this 2-3 a week with my Clarisonic and it helps clean out my pores without feeling tight afterwards, and I have dry to normal skin so that's a plus! The smell is slightly herbal but I have grown to really love the smell. I highly recommend the combo pack at Sephora that's around $12 that comes with a small bar of body soap too. It's a smaller bottle but you really only need a pea size amount for your whole face so it lasts a long time.
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I received a smaller size sample in my ipsy bag, and after only 4 uses I can notice a huge difference in my skin. I love the way this feels when I'm washing my face and I especially love the way my face feels after. I was experiencing breakouts when I received this and now my face is almost completely clear. I will absolutely be buying the full size product.
Abby D.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and I'm very acne prone, on top of all of that I'm allergic to salicylic acid which is what kills acne causing bacteria. This cleanser is the only good one I have found that's for acne that doesn't have salicylic acid in it. It's very calming and the red clay really cleanses my pores. I would recommend this to everyone, all skin types.
Lindsey E.
I've only used this once, but I am in love! I will tell you upfront that there is a slightly medicinal smell to this product, but overall it does smell very clean. I really did feel while I was using it this evening that it cleaned my skin, left behind no residue, and fully prepared me for my moisturizing routine. There was no makeup left behind when I was finished cleansing with this product, which I received from Ipsy.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.