BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Linda A.
Richmond, VA
I got this product in my monthly ipsy glam bag, and I've loved using it when my face is too oily to bear. For me, it is a bit too strong to use every single day since it digs deep to clean the skin and leaves you with a tight feeling, but I use it on a weekly to bi-weekly basis for a nice thorough clean of my pores and it leaves my skin feeling super clean!
Jessica M.
Forest City, IA
I LOVE this. I saw basically instant results. After using it for a few days I noticed my breakouts minimized. This face wash didn't cause my face to be oily in the morning after nightly use, which is always great. The smell and texture is fantastic and it lathers well so you don't need much. The price is up there, but I can justify it because it works so well.
Karla P.
San Marcos, CA
Before receiving this in my ipsy bag I had just had a really ugly breakout on my forehead, which is very oily. This product significantly reduced my scar sizes within the first week and was really nice on my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend to someone who is oily, prone to acne and/or breaking out.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
I received this in my ipsy bag this month. I was nervous it would upset my skin, and it did. Not very good if u have sensitive skin. Doesn't smell good but that is completely ok with me. This is a great brand though just not safe for my sensitive skin.
Lola G.
Love this Cleanser!
The feel of this Cleanser was the first thing that caught my attention. You can definitely get a little sense of the clay in it. But it's very subtle I promise. While it didn't foam up it really left my skin feeling clean and vibrant.
I also feel like it's helped control my oil.
I highly recommend it. I followed it with the moisturizer.
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
I always have issues trying to find a face wash that I like but will also work well with my skin.  This product has been perfect!! After using it, I always feel like my face is very clean.  The red clay helps to get everything out of my pores.  I haven't had any reactions to the product.  I would consider buying this face wash again.
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
This is a pretty good product. It gets the job done. I don’t find it does anything special and it doesn’t keep my texture at bay like other cleanser do and I do find it’s my trickier to wash off then other cleanser which can be frustrating if I’m not taking a shower and have to continually splash my face and give up and use a wash cloth to remove the rest.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
I received Deep Cleanser With Red Clay by Skin Rescue inside one Sephora box and I didn't like it so much :( I felt my skin absolutely dry after use it, tight and not clean at all!
I love the cleaners that make a lot of foam (I feel it helps more with cleaning makeup) and this is not one of them.
So sorry, but I will not buy the normal size of this product.
Katherine B.
Two stars because it does remove all traces of makeup and cleans pretty well. However, I did not like the smell at all and my skin breaks out after each time I use it. Not sure why my skin is so weird and hates it. I had gotten a small tube as a sample from Sephora. Glad I didn't have to waste my money to find out that my skin doesn't react to it well.
Linda V.
This product was a life saver. Great for everyday use. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this, does become a bit over drying after washing your face. If you don't mind that it works well with all skin type. Great for sensitive skins also.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.