BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #38 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diana L.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I tried out the product as a sample from sephora and I wasn't very happy with it. It was harsh on my face . It left it very dry and that was my first and last time that I uses it. But I was using this product for about 2 weeks before I stopped . It is used for blemishes, pores, and oiliness  and I have oily/acne prone skin and large pores and I felt like it didn't help at all for me. If it works great for you then great and I'd you would like to try it out like I said sephora has it and they retail it for $24.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I originally purchased a sample size of this product and a couple days later I went back to Sephora to purchase the full size. The packaging is nice, I love the muted tones. The product has a warming sensation at first and then a coolin sensation after but it's very subtle. I don't like to shock my sensitive skin so this product was perfect for me. It doesn't leave my face feeling abnormally tight like some clay cleansers have done to my skin in the past. Overall a lovely product and I highly recommend it.
Stephanie S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my everyday face cleanser!!! I love this stuff and the pricing is great!This leaves my skin so clean and smooth! I have hormonal acne since I'm pregnant, and this seems to super help! It moisturizes my skin and leaves it so super clean! Also, you only have to use a dime sized amount, such a small amount, to get all over your face and chin! So the bottle really lasts!I've had my bottle for 3 months and it isn't even half way gone! WOW! This product works for me and I have combo sensitive skin.
Erin S.
I received a sample of this with an online purchase I bought from sephora and I love it! I have oily skin and the product didn't leave my face feeling extra dry but it also wasn't super oily still. I like the gel formula versus something that is a form or soapy. I would definitely suggest this and will be headed to Sephora for a bigger bottle!
Janet J.
This is a great cleanser - it gets off most everything, including waterproof eye makeup (though usually not 100%, not that any cleanser is). It does not feel overdrying either. The only thing I do not like is that it contains a foaming agent, which makes it satisfying to use but which I know is not great for the skin. I don't necessarily notice anything special about the red clay formula (it feels like every other cleanser), but it does work and I enjoy using it.
Katie S.
Great cleanser! Even though it is for oily, acne prone skin (I have dry as a desert skin) I find this to clean my face of all dirt and impurities and have smooth and soft skin afterwards. I don't like cleansers that strip my skin and leave it tight and dry. This one surprised me and has become one if my all time favorites. Ingredients are wonderful, the smell is great (if you love a rosemary type smell) and I can use it and not be scared of stripping my skin! First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I love this cleanser. It smells fresh and herbaly. It suds up really nice so a little goes a long way. I like using this cleanser more in the summer where I am more oily and my face can get more breakouts. It leaves my face feeling deeply cleansed and not stripped. I like how it is a gel and it can be sticky but it goes away. The gel does come out looking red but its not something that will stain your face. The face wash turns white. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My favorite cleanser ever! I trust first aid beauty for all my skin care products because they are just extremely high quality. This takes of my makeup extremely well while also cleaning my face and making sure my pores are nice and cleaned out. Love love love red clay!
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Loving this cleanser! I got a sample bottle in my ipsy bag and I will definitely be buying a full size bottle as soon as I run out. It leaves my skin feeling super soft, hydrated and clean even after just the first day of using it I noticed a difference in my skin.
Taylor D.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I use this product religiously because of how balanced it keeps my skin. It eliminates any redness, and never makes my skin feel tight after washing my face. This cleanser is my #1 favorite. I have sensitive acne prone combination skin and this works so well for me. I first tried this as a sample in my Sephora Play box, and I am now on my 4th full sized bottle. I can't get enough of it!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.