BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Jael B.
I first began to use this product one year ago around my brother's wedding. I received a sample of it and decided to see if it would be good to provide a deeper cleanse for my face. The answer was a resounding yes! I receive so many compliments on my skin when I use this and I truly feel that it deeply cleans and helps to just balance out and purify the skin. I now use this as my morning cleanser, and start each day off with this. It is gentle enough that I don't feel like I'm over-doing it in the mornings with my skin, while the red clay aspect also does an excellent job in deeply cleansing and washing away any excess dirt or buildups of anything that may have happened over night. It is truly an amazing product, and I do really recommend it.
Ciara W.
Arlington
I use this product every morning, it makes my skin feel like new after the collection of oils it gets at night. I love how clean my skin stays after I brought this product.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have combination skin, and this red clay cleanser is just fair in my opinion. It definitley reduces, and minimizes pores, however it doesn't do much for my t-zone where I tend to be oily during the summer monthes. If your looking for a mattifying cleanser, I would not reccommend this cleanser. It does a pretty good job of removing dirt, grime, and make-up, without any harsh scrubbing. All in all it's a decent cleanser, and pore reducer, just not my favorite.
Vianca R.
Pacifica, CA
Love. Love. Love. I don't think I can say this enough. I use this cleanser every single day. It takes off all makeup residue, even on days with full face makeup. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. I enjoy oil cleansers after using this product, it is weird that there is no foam build up but it literally breaks apart all my makeup including mascara and eyeliner. I don't have to use multiple products to break down makeup and cleanse when it does it all in one. After using this for weeks I noticed my breakouts reduced drastically and till this day my acne only arrives during that time of the month. This has become my go to cleanser and I'm beyond happy with this product. Only thing I would say is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Shawn M.
I really liked this cleanser because my face felt very clean afterwards but not tight and dried out like you would think a deep cleanser would result in. The bottle is cute and is just a screwtop that is able to be stored upside down so that you can get every last drop of the product. I like their packaging graphics. The graphics remind me of a vintage product but with a modern twist. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin. I have combination skin but this did not dry out the non-oily areas. It never made my skin tight but felt very comfortable and soft. It did not have an unpleasant smell and it foamed up very nicely into a thick lather.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Alex S.
My sister bought me this cleanser as a gift. I after using this cleanser for a couple of months I can say that it is a good cleanser but not as effective as some other First Aid Beauty products I have used. It is gentle and does make the skin feel refreshed.

There are a couple of things I don’t care for about this product. This cleanser is particularly sticky. I’m partial to a cleanser that is more liquidy or similar in consistency to Noxema. I also don’t really like the packaging. Because it is so sticky, it clogs at the base and creates a crusty mess. I feel like a pump instead of a squeeze tube might work better. Overall, not a bad product, just not my favorite.
Olivia S.
Nokomis
I found this product through a friend who had a sample and she let me have it. I have oily/combination and acne prone skin and the first time I used this cleanser I was shocked. It felt great on my skin and it didn't irritate my skin like some other cleansers that I have used. It also didn't leave any residue on my skin after I washed it off. I followed up with my moisturizer and went to bed. The next morning my skin felt smooth and I had less redness. I have been using this cleanser since and my skin has never loved me more! My acne has been severely diminished and I my skin tone have evened out. You get a lot of product in the full sized for a great price.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This product applied, is very solidifying. The red clay is rich, and smooth. As I massaged it into my face.
It’s absolutely wonderful. It unclogged all of my pores, & purified them. It also, removed any excess oils.
First Aid Beauty is such an amazing brand. So check them out. They have other great products.
**This is also, a “Hypoallergenic” product, and if you have sensitive skin this is a great cleanser for you.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this cleanser because I thought it would be super deep cleansing, but it is actually pretty gentle. I have sensitive skin so that works out, but I was looking for a once or twice a week cleanser, this is not it. You can definitely use this day and night from my experience. I'm not a huge fan of the smell either but that's not why I gave this a 3/5. It was a little too gentle for me that's all. I still use it though but I don't think I will be purchasing it again.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.