BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This cleanser seems good for oily-combo skin once a day or every other day. It may be drying if used more than that. I really like the smell--the key ingredient is red clay and it is mixed with rosemary oil. I also love that this brand is cruelty-free! Would love to try more products with this brand moving forward.
Patricia M.
It was love at first use for this  purifying  mask with red clay.
I was really interested in trying this mask and seeing for myself if red clay is really worth the buzz...P.S it is 😁
I love that it’s dermatologist recommended, free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates, and safe for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin smooth and glowing, it helped reduce my redness and my acne scars. My skin is super sensitive and I have a hard time finding products that suit my needs, but lately I've been really lucky with my skin products and I am so grateful I gave this a try, it's totally worth it!
Meghan L.
Holbrook, NY
This cleanser is absolutely amazing. My skin feels wonderful and you don't need to use that much of the product to feel clean and refreshed. I received this in a gift box that I got with just the sample size and, when I went to go buy more of it, I realized it is WAY out of my price range. It's pretty expensive for relatively small sizes of the cleanser. GREAT product, but for some people, the price may just not be feasible!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and I finally got to the point where I was over using those oil removing sheets. This cleanser is actually really awesome. After the first use, my skin felt softer, the redness was noticably reduced, and my face wasn't as oily. The price isn't that bad because a little goes a LONG way. I only need to use a pea sized amount. I don't think my face has ever been so smooth. Very happy with this purchase. But this product is great for any type of skin. Definitely one of my favorite Sephora finds!!
Sierra C.
Greenville, SC
I’m not going to lie I did not like this product at all. I tried it so many times before I came to the conclusion that it just was not for me. It constantly broke my face out in super painful, red acne. The acne did not stop until I completely stopped using the product; it never cleared up between uses. It was more than the product just “detoxing” my skin unfortunately. I have really sensitive skin and maybe that was a factor in it but I’m not sure. I love First Aid Beauty as a brand, just not this particular product.
mary d.
I received a one use sample in my First Aid Beauty order. It is more tacky (sticky) than other FAB face washes. It kinda warms up on the skin and suds up when using it with a Clarisonic. I really feel like it deep cleaned my skin and so far I’m happy! I will purchase this product when my other FAB face wash is gone.
Stephanie S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my everyday face cleanser!!! I love this stuff and the pricing is great!This leaves my skin so clean and smooth! I have hormonal acne since I'm pregnant, and this seems to super help! It moisturizes my skin and leaves it so super clean! Also, you only have to use a dime sized amount, such a small amount, to get all over your face and chin! So the bottle really lasts!I've had my bottle for 3 months and it isn't even half way gone! WOW! This product works for me and I have combo sensitive skin.
Erin S.
I received a sample of this with an online purchase I bought from sephora and I love it! I have oily skin and the product didn't leave my face feeling extra dry but it also wasn't super oily still. I like the gel formula versus something that is a form or soapy. I would definitely suggest this and will be headed to Sephora for a bigger bottle!
Katie S.
Great cleanser! Even though it is for oily, acne prone skin (I have dry as a desert skin) I find this to clean my face of all dirt and impurities and have smooth and soft skin afterwards. I don't like cleansers that strip my skin and leave it tight and dry. This one surprised me and has become one if my all time favorites. Ingredients are wonderful, the smell is great (if you love a rosemary type smell) and I can use it and not be scared of stripping my skin! FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I love this cleanser. It smells fresh and herbaly. It suds up really nice so a little goes a long way. I like using this cleanser more in the summer where I am more oily and my face can get more breakouts. It leaves my face feeling deeply cleansed and not stripped. I like how it is a gel and it can be sticky but it goes away. The gel does come out looking red but its not something that will stain your face. The face wash turns white. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.