BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
This deep cleanser by First Aid Beauty was recommended to me by a skincare professional to help minimize the appearance of pores. The formula uses red clay which helps draw out impurities. The cleanser felt thick and creamy as I massaged it on my face. I then used my kingdom cares facial brush to deep clean. Overall I'm very pleased with this product and am happy to make it apart of my nightly routine! It is too soon to judge if it will help with minimizing my pores but I am hopeful!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I was so excited to receive a one ounce bottle of this in my August Ipsy glam bag! It's hypoallergenic, removes excess oil, unclogs pores, and purifies skin. It's not harsh and it is safe for use on sensitive skin. The red clay leaves my face feeling refreshed and looking healthy. After a week of use, I could really tell a difference in my breakouts and blackheads appearing. It only takes a very small amount of product to cover my entire face. It is a thick, red, gel like consistency and the formula is awesome. I will be purchasing a full size bottle asap.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't feel quite the difference between this cleanser and the original regular cleanser. It does clean my skin very well and I use it after my oil cleanser to clean remaining makeup and oil traces on my skin off. I don't feel like it's super amazing but it works excellent in making my skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated. There isn't a strong smell, it's a very faint smell that you can hardly detect. Just like the original in the blue bottle, it doesn't lather into a lot of bubbles or foam but it does the job. It also doesn't strip you skin of everything and make it feel tight which I love. I've used a sample sized for over 4 months and a little goes a long way. It doesn't remove stubborn or waterproof makeup but it does remove all the dirt and dirty stuff from your daily life. Don't know if I would repurchase, but I'll consider it after I finish my bottle of the original cleanser.
Victoria B.
Delaware City, DE
This is okay.... I didn’t buy it myself I received it in a sample size in my ipsy glam bag. It doesn’t give me the refreshing feel, I look for in a deep cleanser.
Heather R.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
This is by far the best clay cleanser for the price. After a month my acne has basically disappeared. A dab on your finger cleans your entire face with no leftover makeup residue. I will never use anything else!
Ciara W.
Arlington
I use this product every morning, it makes my skin feel like new after the collection of oils it gets at night. I love how clean my skin stays after I brought this product.
Jael B.
I first began to use this product one year ago around my brother's wedding. I received a sample of it and decided to see if it would be good to provide a deeper cleanse for my face. The answer was a resounding yes! I receive so many compliments on my skin when I use this and I truly feel that it deeply cleans and helps to just balance out and purify the skin. I now use this as my morning cleanser, and start each day off with this. It is gentle enough that I don't feel like I'm over-doing it in the mornings with my skin, while the red clay aspect also does an excellent job in deeply cleansing and washing away any excess dirt or buildups of anything that may have happened over night. It is truly an amazing product, and I do really recommend it.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
I received this in my August Ipsy Glam Bag. I love First Aid Products so I was excited to try this one out. Being from the South were all about some red clay down here ;) Its very gentle on the skin, it will leave you feeling gorgeous! The enticing, jewel-red color of this cleanser comes from the natural shade of its powerhouse ingredient, red clay. No artificial colorants, or fragrances, but it smells amazing thanks to rosemary oil.The gel turns into foam as you suds up, sweeping away makeup, dirt, and oil. Your skin will feel squeaky clean, but not stripped.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have combination skin, and this red clay cleanser is just fair in my opinion. It definitley reduces, and minimizes pores, however it doesn't do much for my t-zone where I tend to be oily during the summer monthes. If your looking for a mattifying cleanser, I would not reccommend this cleanser. It does a pretty good job of removing dirt, grime, and make-up, without any harsh scrubbing. All in all it's a decent cleanser, and pore reducer, just not my favorite.
Vianca R.
Love. Love. Love. I don't think I can say this enough. I use this cleanser every single day. It takes off all makeup residue, even on days with full face makeup. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. I enjoy oil cleansers after using this product, it is weird that there is no foam build up but it literally breaks apart all my makeup including mascara and eyeliner. I don't have to use multiple products to break down makeup and cleanse when it does it all in one. After using this for weeks I noticed my breakouts reduced drastically and till this day my acne only arrives during that time of the month. This has become my go to cleanser and I'm beyond happy with this product. Only thing I would say is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.