BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Amy C.
I absolutely love this cleanser!! I use it in the morning and at night. It always gives me that clean feeling. It can be a little drying, so I just make sure to moisturize after each use. I’ll definitely be buying this again.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I was so excited to receive a one ounce bottle of this in my August Ipsy glam bag! It's hypoallergenic, removes excess oil, unclogs pores, and purifies skin. It's not harsh and it is safe for use on sensitive skin. The red clay leaves my face feeling refreshed and looking healthy. After a week of use, I could really tell a difference in my breakouts and blackheads appearing. It only takes a very small amount of product to cover my entire face. It is a thick, red, gel like consistency and the formula is awesome. I will be purchasing a full size bottle asap.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't feel quite the difference between this cleanser and the original regular cleanser. It does clean my skin very well and I use it after my oil cleanser to clean remaining makeup and oil traces on my skin off. I don't feel like it's super amazing but it works excellent in making my skin feel refreshed and rejuvenated. There isn't a strong smell, it's a very faint smell that you can hardly detect. Just like the original in the blue bottle, it doesn't lather into a lot of bubbles or foam but it does the job. It also doesn't strip you skin of everything and make it feel tight which I love. I've used a sample sized for over 4 months and a little goes a long way. It doesn't remove stubborn or waterproof makeup but it does remove all the dirt and dirty stuff from your daily life. Don't know if I would repurchase, but I'll consider it after I finish my bottle of the original cleanser.
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
Great for breakouts, great for oily skin, great for sensitized skin, a good start for younger skin with acne, not good for around the eyes or makeup removal, lasts a long time, I enjoyed it.
Victoria B.
Delaware City, DE
This is okay.... I didn’t buy it myself I received it in a sample size in my ipsy glam bag. It doesn’t give me the refreshing feel, I look for in a deep cleanser.
Heather R.
This is by far the best clay cleanser for the price. After a month my acne has basically disappeared. A dab on your finger cleans your entire face with no leftover makeup residue. I will never use anything else!
Krista B.
Lake Charles, LA
I really like this product. I have very oily skin and large pores. I've been trying to find a facial cleansing routine that works for me. This has joined my routine. And I've enjoyed it a lot. My skin is a lot less oily and my pores seem minimized. I like the way it feels on my face and I like the light scent it has.
I will agree with other reviewers, it does get kind of messy in the cap. I also am not a fan that it's hard to buy it from the store. I don't have a Sephora near me. But I still love the way it makes my face feel so for now I will continue to use it.
Jael B.
I first began to use this product one year ago around my brother's wedding. I received a sample of it and decided to see if it would be good to provide a deeper cleanse for my face. The answer was a resounding yes! I receive so many compliments on my skin when I use this and I truly feel that it deeply cleans and helps to just balance out and purify the skin. I now use this as my morning cleanser, and start each day off with this. It is gentle enough that I don't feel like I'm over-doing it in the mornings with my skin, while the red clay aspect also does an excellent job in deeply cleansing and washing away any excess dirt or buildups of anything that may have happened over night. It is truly an amazing product, and I do really recommend it.
Ciara W.
Arlington
I use this product every morning, it makes my skin feel like new after the collection of oils it gets at night. I love how clean my skin stays after I brought this product.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have combination skin, and this red clay cleanser is just fair in my opinion. It definitley reduces, and minimizes pores, however it doesn't do much for my t-zone where I tend to be oily during the summer monthes. If your looking for a mattifying cleanser, I would not reccommend this cleanser. It does a pretty good job of removing dirt, grime, and make-up, without any harsh scrubbing. All in all it's a decent cleanser, and pore reducer, just not my favorite.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.