BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sofia M.
Review for: Travel Size more...
I got this in a subscription box in the mail and I love it! I haven’t re-purchased it, but it works well. Does dry my skin up, but I make sure to moisturize afterwards.
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
Truly a good oil reducing cleanser! I have combo skin and use this cleanser when I am a little bit more oily. It helps my skin get better control of the oil that I have during the hot summer months.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
I really liked this wash. I liked the ingredients as well. Although I didn't like the lack of lather, but other than that I liked it. I was able to try this with #ipsy
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I wanted to live this because I've received so many samples and I love clay cleansers. This product worked great for cleansing, but it irritated my skin and broke me out
Taylor H.
Received this in a Ipsy bag and as soon as I started using it I absolutely loved it, definitely will be buying again once I run out. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Elizabeth B.
newark
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz, Travel Size more...
I have extremely sensitive skin. I break out over absolutely everything. This is the only cleanser I’ve tried that keeps the breakouts at bay! I absolutely love it!
mckenzie p.
I️ L O V E this face wash!! It has been a huge part of getting rid of my acne. I purchased it from ulta at a decent price. It is a very gentle cleanser and a 10/10 recommended product!
elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
love this cleanser! it smells great and cleanses really well. i think that it clears up my face because my skin is better. i use it with my clarisonic but it doesn’t lather as much as i would like. it is really cool to have an actual red cleanser. a
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I have dry skin and ever so slightly, a little oily in the t-zone during the summer. I notice it does help with keeping the oil at bay and blemishes (pimples, etc.) but not too sure about it helping very much with pores since I don't have any.

It has a slight gel formula that feels great on the skin. I was skeptical if it was working because it didn't foam up but I do see results. I don't break out very often or it's very rare that I do but I can say it is still safe to use every day. I also notice that it has helped prevent my skin from getting any blemishes. I was having a stressful week and was not using this product for about 1-2 weeks already and I noticed small pimples growing on my face. I quickly used this and after a few days, they went away.
I love using this product during the morning (though you can use it twice a day) and the First Aid BeautyFace Cleanser during the night to get rid of my make-up and dirt. This combo works so well on my skin for some reason and I love it!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.