BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jahsir R.
This is a tad drying but I already have pretty dry skin. It feels like it gets deep in the pores and cleans all dirt and oil. I haven’t had a breakout since I’ve started using this
Amber M.
Kent, OH
Got as a sample when I ordered other of their products and it really dried me out, which is good cause I get very oily in my t zone so I just apply it there and it works wonders.
Danielle s.
columbus
Review for: Travel Size more...
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay was a amazing product!! Left my face smooth and feeling soooo refreshed. It was like a tingling refreshing feeling! I love their products
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
Thai broke me out like crazy! I know acne clear products bring it all up to the surface and might break you out at first, but this continued to. It also heavily stripped my skin!
Breezy P.
CLEVELAND, OH
This has been my backup cleanser to travel with. Its really thick, which is nice, because it feels like ots really cleaning and going a long way, with a small amount of product
Jessica D.
Lawrence, KS
Great gel cleanser for acne prone skin. I noticed an improvement in my breakouts when using this. Love using it with my CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Jessica N.
Little Elm, TX
I love doing face masks and this is now one of my staples. My skin breaks out easily and this wash is gentle on my skin. The packaging is very cute and reminds of the 1940s.
Brandi G.
Owasso
Review for: Travel Size more...
I used every last drop of my sample from Ipsy! I love getting these in my subscriptions because they are expensive but they clean your face really well without over drying.
Maya B.
Review for: Travel Size more...
When they say deep clean, they mean DEEP clean. It feels like it’s really getting into the skin and cleansing impurities, but it leaves the skin really dry. Love it but hate it without a moisturizer.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Travel Size more...
I really liked this cleanser! It’s super thick but in a jelly sort of way. Best for oily skin. Would not recommend for dry skin. But if you have oily skin give this a try.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.