BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Breanna B.
This product is great. It left my skin very refreshed without any harsh residue. Not only was it a cleanser but it exfoliated as well leaving my skin super soft.
Luz G.
Westlake village
Love this product!!! Truly works great and makes my skin feel amazing, truly cleans and leaves my skin feeling incredible. Truly recommend it price is reasonable
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
Love the red clay version best! These are very good at getting that deep clean your looking for! This one lathers nicely with a bit of water added and washes off easily!
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
I think I received this one in an Ipsy Box. It cleans really well, but other than that, I didn’t notice a difference in my skin after use. I may need to purchase a full size in order to notice any difference.
ESMERALDA M.
Woodbridge, VA
Recibi este producto con mi suscribcion mensual de Ipsy, y realmente me encanto por diferentes razones, una de ellas es que despues de aplicarte este cleanser puedes sentir definitivamente la suavidad de tu piel , y esta hecho para pieles sensibles.
Kate P.
I picked this stuff up after reading about it and I am so glad I did. This has saved my skin and dramatically changed it for the best. My acne cleared up and my face just feels cleaner after I wash it and it doesn’t dry it out.
Stephanie W.
I really like F.A.B. products. I received samples of this product in my ipsy glambags and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I didn't have any reactions to this product either.
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
The smell is okay. It removes makeup nicely and leaves my face feeling clean and soft. I like a face wash with exfoliation so this wasn't the best product for me.
Athena K.
North Richland Hills
Love this product. My skin feels great and clean with the use of a cleansing brush. I use the Michael Todd sonicare cleansing brush with this cleanser. Skin feels great after!
Madison G.
Aurora
I use to be subscribed to sephora play box and i received this in one of them and i would love to buy the full size bc i found it gave my pores a smaller appearance.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?