BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I really liked this wash. I liked the ingredients as well. Although I didn't like the lack of lather, but other than that I liked it. I was able to try this with #ipsy
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Cailey C.
Fayetteville, TN
Truly a good oil reducing cleanser! I have combo skin and use this cleanser when I am a little bit more oily. It helps my skin get better control of the oil that I have during the hot summer months.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I wanted to live this because I've received so many samples and I love clay cleansers. This product worked great for cleansing, but it irritated my skin and broke me out
Taylor H.
Received this in a Ipsy bag and as soon as I started using it I absolutely loved it, definitely will be buying again once I run out. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Barbara H.
The deep red makes you feel like your washing a huge amount of dirt off your face and the deep clean of it you really are a great glow feel once your face is washed
Nicholle A.
Berlin
This was a gel textured cleanser. It was really thick and kind of difficult to lather, but I do love the wait it works. I’m not a fan of the texture, but I like what it does for my skin.
Elizabeth B.
newark
I have extremely sensitive skin. I break out over absolutely everything. This is the only cleanser I’ve tried that keeps the breakouts at bay! I absolutely love it!
mckenzie p.
I️ L O V E this face wash!! It has been a huge part of getting rid of my acne. I purchased it from ulta at a decent price. It is a very gentle cleanser and a 10/10 recommended product!
Erica P.
Flemington, NJ
This product is amazing! I love first aid beauty and didn’t expect anything less from this cleanser! It is really gets in deep and gets dirt out and leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.