BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Jessica D.
Kansas City , MO
Great gel cleanser for acne prone skin. I noticed an improvement in my breakouts when using this. Love using it with my CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Moira B.
Pullman, WA
This is my absolute favorite face cleanser. You only need a little bit to feel like it is taking all of the dirt and grime off of your face after a long day. Not only is it gentle and creamy, it also smells so good and so fresh. Run to the store to get this!
Heather P.
This stuff is my holy grail of cleansers! I use it every night and it has COMPLETELY CLEARED UP MY FACE in a month. I wish I could give this 20 stars! I can't go without it!
Brandi G.
Owasso
I used every last drop of my sample from Ipsy! I love getting these in my subscriptions because they are expensive but they clean your face really well without over drying.
Maya B.
When they say deep clean, they mean DEEP clean. It feels like it’s really getting into the skin and cleansing impurities, but it leaves the skin really dry. Love it but hate it without a moisturizer.
Victoria S.
I like this stuff. I feel like it effectively cleaned my skin. I don’t think it made a huge difference in my skin quality tho. I like this brand because they are more natural.
Miriam G.
Pacoima, CA
I really love this product and I definitely definitely recommend this to everyone. I’ve been using this for a long time and I want to my third bottle.IThis product is so amazing. There is no room for improvement
Nicole D.
Oceanside
Love this too! Kept my face clear and even though it smelt a-little funky right out of the tube, you couldn’t smell it after you washed it off. Great for sensitive skin!
Sofia M.
I got this in a subscription box in the mail and I love it! I haven’t re-purchased it, but it works well. Does dry my skin up, but I make sure to moisturize afterwards.
Raelyne🌾❣️ S.
Baltimore
I loved this product! It sunk deep into the skin and made my face feel smooth and clean afterwards! I’d use this along with my moisturizer It’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth the money and I purchased this from Sephora. I’m 90% sure that I will be repurchasing this!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.