BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I really liked the way this made my skin feel. It does have a very strong....medicinal scent to it, though. If you're sensitive to strong scents it may be a problem....myself personally, I love the smell.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
Deep cleaning and nice smelling, but the texture is just too goopy for me to use. I know it’s a gel, but I find it sticky and taking a long time to completely rinse clean. Very effective cleanser though, it definitely works.
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
This product is a wonderful cleanser. You need much less than you’d expect and it goes very far.

Leaves me skin feeling very matte and fresh but DOES NOT leave it dry like many cleansers do. Great product.
Yesenia B.
MADERA, CA
I love how clean and fresh leaves my skin and also non oily i love this stuff! It definitely works on all kinds of skins because i have oily skin n it does wonders to mine leaving it fresh and non oily thru the day!
Harley M.
Lafayette
I’ve only used it about once or twice but it seemed nice. I liked it a lot and it made my face feel very soft and clean. I love washing my face but a lot of things break me out and this didn’t seem too.
Brooklynn H.
Brookings, SD
I am obsessed with this cleanser. The smell is intense and wakes me up in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft! I especially like using it after exfoliating in the shower as well.
Jaynelle N.
Hillsboro, TX
Love this stuff! All of this brands facial cleaners are amazing and I only use this brand after getting a sample in my ipsy bag. It makes my face clean, it smells great, and it doesn’t dry out my skin.
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
Review for: Travel Size more...
This is by far one of my favorite cleansers. Gets my makeup off and removes all dirt and oil while controlling breakouts! Very effective at keeping my oily skin in check. I will definitely buy again!
mikaella m.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Travel Size more...
This is definitely a deep cleanser and purifies your skin + pores. I noticed that I never really had clogged pores and had less pimples/acne when using this cleanser.First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Allyson S.
Tyngsboro, MA
Love love love. Did amazing things for my skin. Price was a little out of my budget at the time for a rebuy. But will absolutely be repurchasing again once Christmas bills are caught up on. Amazing.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.