BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
This product is a wonderful cleanser. You need much less than you’d expect and it goes very far.

Leaves me skin feeling very matte and fresh but DOES NOT leave it dry like many cleansers do. Great product.
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
I love how clean and fresh leaves my skin and also non oily i love this stuff! It definitely works on all kinds of skins because i have oily skin n it does wonders to mine leaving it fresh and non oily thru the day!
Harley M.
Lafayette
I’ve only used it about once or twice but it seemed nice. I liked it a lot and it made my face feel very soft and clean. I love washing my face but a lot of things break me out and this didn’t seem too.
Brooklynn H.
Brookings, SD
I am obsessed with this cleanser. The smell is intense and wakes me up in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft! I especially like using it after exfoliating in the shower as well.
Jaynslle N.
Hillsboro, TX
Love this stuff! All of this brands facial cleaners are amazing and I only use this brand after getting a sample in my ipsy bag. It makes my face clean, it smells great, and it doesn’t dry out my skin.
Allyson S.
Tyngsboro, MA
Love love love. Did amazing things for my skin. Price was a little out of my budget at the time for a rebuy. But will absolutely be repurchasing again once Christmas bills are caught up on. Amazing.
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
This is by far one of my favorite cleansers. Gets my makeup off and removes all dirt and oil while controlling breakouts! Very effective at keeping my oily skin in check. I will definitely buy again!
Shawna W.
New Castle
This deep cleanser is incredible! The other one with red clay wasn’t as effective, but this deep cleanser one is amazing. My skin feels soooo clean after using this product and I will purchase again!
Amy W.
Memphis
I have used the red clay and the facial cleanser of first aid beauty and I’m satisfied with both! I am just recently finding out about this brand and i am so happy with it! It’s not pricey either
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Leaves my skin feeling super soft and hasn't broken out my sensitive skin yet. I have only been using this for a few weeks but it is something I am looking to keep in my skin care routine.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.