BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Krista B.
Sulphur, LA
I really like this product. I have very oily skin and large pores. I've been trying to find a facial cleansing routine that works for me. This has joined my routine. And I've enjoyed it a lot. My skin is a lot less oily and my pores seem minimized. I like the way it feels on my face and I like the light scent it has.
I will agree with other reviewers, it does get kind of messy in the cap. I also am not a fan that it's hard to buy it from the store. I don't have a Sephora near me. But I still love the way it makes my face feel so for now I will continue to use it.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
i have been using this for the past few weeks and have really been enjoying it! when i started using it, my face was breaking out a lot because of stress. now two weeks later 95% of my breakouts are gone and my face feels nice and clean, which i like. the only downside is that it's so fricken expensive and if you're on a budget i really wouldn't recommend that you purchase.
Abby K.
Love this!!!!! It’s the best thing ever! I’m definitely 100% repurchasing I love this brand! I cleared my skin immediately and it was very effective I was not disappointed at all! I want every person in the world to try this it’s great! I noticed I got pimples and blackheads after I ran out because I went 2 weeks without it then I repurchased and my skin was clear within 3 days
Ashley W.
Nashville
I really like this product. It cleans my skin, but it’s gentle. I think the packaging is cute and eye catching. It’s a little up there in price, but for a full size bottle you get almost 5 oz. The consistency is pretty thick and it’s not soapy at all which isn’t terrible, but it’s different. There isn’t much of a smell and it’s red like you would expect. I like using this cleanser and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Erin N.
Jacksonville
I received this cleaner free in one of my subscription boxes. It took me awhile to get to it now i am ready to buy it! This cleaners is gel like so a little goes a long way. Once you add water the cleaners quickly foams. I have a portwine stain birthmark on half my face and use heavy make up. This cleaner takes all my make up off. I do use a stubborn liquid eye liner so i do need something extra to remove it. To say the least...I will be buying this cleaner and it is my new fav compared to lancome.
Amanda B.
Howard Beach, NY
I loved this product when I first started using it. It definitely made my skin feel cleaner and fresh. I felt like it was a little pricey but I purchased it for a second time because I felt like it worked well for me and didn’t make me break out. After I got to the end of the second bottle, I didn’t feel like it was working as well for me anymore so I decided to switch cleansers.
Tabitha R.
This product applied, is very solidifying. The red clay is rich, and smooth. As I massaged it into my face.
It’s absolutely wonderful. It unclogged all of my pores, & purified them. It also, removed any excess oils.
First Aid Beauty is such an amazing brand. So check them out. They have other great products.
**This is also, a “Hypoallergenic” product, and if you have sensitive skin this is a great cleanser for you.
Maggie X.
Phoenix
I think that one of the best things about FAB is how affordable their products are. this cleanser is no exception, and its generous size lasts a really long time since a little goes a long way. the cleanser itself feels heavier than a gel but lighter than a cream, and it lathers up to a surprising foam. I found that it didn’t completely take off makeup, so I either used it as a second cleanse or a morning cleanse. I personally didn’t notice any other benefits, although it wasn’t too drying as far as I could tell. while I might purchase again for the size and price point, I’m more inclined to try out other cleansers before doing so.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Just an amazing product!! I received it in my Ipsy August glambag. I also requested this sample through emailing Ipsy the month before the glambag came out. So I was super excited to try this product. First, I used an Oil of Olay exfoliate cloth and wiped my face. Next, I used steam to open up my pores. I, then applied the product. It felt great on my skin. After I washed it off, I noticed it was a lot thicker than most cleaners I've used in the past. My face didn't feel dried out at all. Try it, you will love it!!
Victoria F.
This is one of the best face washes I have ever used! It's amazing especially if you have dry skin, textured skin, and sensitive skin. Its definitely worth the money and a little goes a long way with it. I wash my face twice a day and a bottle usually lasts me 5-6 months. I highly recommend this product!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.