BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
This is by far one of my favorite cleansers. Gets my makeup off and removes all dirt and oil while controlling breakouts! Very effective at keeping my oily skin in check. I will definitely buy again!
Blake P.
Love this product! I have acne prone/oily skin, so I needed a cleanser that would keep those under control. Since using this for about a month now, I’ve noticed less breakouts and also less redness
Ashli M.
Lyndonville
When my skin is feeling like I ran it through the ringer I reach for this. I feel like it gets all the dirt and grim out without over drying and stripping my skin. I really like this product
Amy W.
Memphis
I have used the red clay and the facial cleanser of first aid beauty and I’m satisfied with both! I am just recently finding out about this brand and i am so happy with it! It’s not pricey either
Jamie S.
USA
LOVE THIS STUFF! I got it in an iPad bag, and have since have had it repurchased for me for Christmas. Still working on that tube,but I just love this stuff. My skin feels so good after using it.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
This cleanser is ok, love this brand but not my favorite from them. I thought it would be more rough or thick and it’s more of a gel so I feel like it doesn’t get as deep as it says it’s suppose to.
Elena S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this product. I swear it worked miracles on my skin. I have acne-prone skin and it cleared everything up after just a few uses. I highly recommend this product to anyone. It is a good price and a little goes a long way!
Melissa L.
I revived this product for free and just recently tried it out. It took off all my makeup, easily! I was impressed. It also did not irritate my skin. Although, it's scent was a bit too strong for me.
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
I found this cleanser to be most helpful when my skin was a little extra oily or when it was breaking out. It would help clear anything up and leave me with matte skin that wasn't dried out. Perfect in the summer for me.
Selma S.
Hackettstown
Miracle for acne prone oily skin! I love this gentle face wash. My skin is super sensitive and super oily which is a tricky combo but this wash has proven to be magical over and over again. Worth the buy!!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.