BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristen M.
I got this in an Ipsy bag and have been using it every day. It’s a nice thick consistency with a deep red color. It doesn’t have the best smell, but it’s not horrible either. It does the job! Would buy again if I didn’t find something prettier.
Murphy B.
bryan
Would not recommend this for someone with dry skin it will just dry you out so much more.That being said for someone with oily skin this is a great go to. It will help minimize your pores and get rid of blackheads. I throw it in my routine every once in a while to clear out my oily skin.
Shakayla C.
Springdale , AR
Review for: Travel Size more...
This is really good! For sup r oily people this red clay just soaks it right up without making you too dry. This seemed to minimize my pores too and using it in the summer with the moisturizer kept me matte all day long under my makeup!
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
This is a great cleanser. One bottle goes a very long way, so I feel like the price is more than reasonable. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and never leaves my skin feeling dried out. I highly recommend this cleanser
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz, Travel Size more...
Decent product. I think there are better cleansers out there for oily skin. This one didn’t do much for my skins texture or for blemishes and I didn’t see any difference in the overall oily appearance of my skin. Smells okay and cleans okay, just think there are better alternatives.
Emily M.
Stamford
I use this wash at night and in the morning my acne is either gone or greatly reduced. This stuff is amazing. Doesn’t dry my skin out either. Definitely follow up with a moisturizer but this stuff is my favorite to wash my face with.
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
Great for breakouts, great for oily skin, great for sensitized skin, a good start for younger skin with acne, not good for around the eyes or makeup removal, lasts a long time, I enjoyed it.
Haley M.
This cleared my face up and kept it clear after years of fighting acne! Definitely worth every dollar! Tube lasts a long time and product makes skin feel so clean. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Chandreya D.
I LOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT ! I wish i could gove it ten stars!! It feels so smooth going on tothe skin! A little goes along way and it is very thick in texture but once its rubbed into your skin it thins out and lathers up very nicely!
Molly M.
Gloucester
I got this in an ipsy bag and I’ve never been more excited about a cleanser. It smells great and I love the natural ingredients. I have placed prone skin, and I’ve only had about 2/3 pimples since I started using it 6 months ago!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.