BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. I really like the First Aid beauty line and this cleanser was no exception. While it didn’t do amazing things for my skin, it did sort of deep clean and didn’t cause any breakouts.
Aubry B.
Rosemount, MN
I really enjoyed this product! I loved the consistency, the packaging worked well, and the product was not to harsh on my sensitive skin! The only struggle I run into is it is always sold out at my Sephora! I have repurchased multiple times online!
Murphy B.
bryan
Would not recommend this for someone with dry skin it will just dry you out so much more.That being said for someone with oily skin this is a great go to. It will help minimize your pores and get rid of blackheads. I throw it in my routine every once in a while to clear out my oily skin.
Kristen M.
I got this in an Ipsy bag and have been using it every day. It’s a nice thick consistency with a deep red color. It doesn’t have the best smell, but it’s not horrible either. It does the job! Would buy again if I didn’t find something prettier.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
I have really sensitive skin since becoming pregnant, so I'm always on the lookout for the best cleansers. And, I think I found it! This cleanser always leaves my complexion smooth, supple and glowing. I use it in the morning and before bed. My skin has never looked or felt healthier.
Azara H.
Queens, NY
This is my holy grail cleanser. If you have oily and sensitive skin this is a must have! After using this cleanser my face cleared up so much but you have to be consistent. FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Genesis H.
I got this in a little ipsy and I was super excited to try it. A little goes a long way, so that's super good! It's also really invigorating, it just didn't have a crazy effect on my little break outs. Still good for a couple times a week!
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
This is really good! For sup r oily people this red clay just soaks it right up without making you too dry. This seemed to minimize my pores too and using it in the summer with the moisturizer kept me matte all day long under my makeup!
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
This is a great cleanser. One bottle goes a very long way, so I feel like the price is more than reasonable. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and never leaves my skin feeling dried out. I highly recommend this cleanser
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Decent product. I think there are better cleansers out there for oily skin. This one didn’t do much for my skins texture or for blemishes and I didn’t see any difference in the overall oily appearance of my skin. Smells okay and cleans okay, just think there are better alternatives.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.