BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
• A.
Novato, CA
Such a miracle product!!! Used it for horrible hormonal pimples on my chin under my chin. Can’t believe this product cleaned my face and made the pimples vanish in less than 3 uses
Jessica P.
PORTLAND
Smelled really good and made my skin feel clean without overdrying. I got mine as a sample in an Ipsy bag but I would definitely consider buying the full size. At least for the sample the packaging was easy to use and I enjoy having a travel sized version to take with me.
Windy S.
This product definitely leaves a detoxifying feel to my skin after using. When they say this is a deep cleanser it surely is. I wasn't disappointed about this product it does what it says it's going to do. This was my first time using it, I had received a sample size from Ipsy.
Hanna S.
54952
I want to begin by saying I love this product! Although it doesn’t clear up acne on its own, it has helped tremendously to maintain break outs. The product has also made my face strangely super smooth. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth the money. 100% recommend
Taylor G.
Gives a nice deep clean and removed all leftover makeup and dirt from my face. Being the winter time I do not recommend this to those with dry skin because I did find it dried my skin out a little more than normal, however this can be expected from any clay mask or cleanser.
Amanda W.
This is good for my oily skin! It smells good and makes my skin feel super clean. I don’t use it on a daily basis, just when I feel like I need a deep clean. If I did use it day to day I think it would totally dry my skin out. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have dry skin!
Corynn R.
Haverstraw, NY
Review for: Travel Size more...
I received this product in an Ipsy bag to try. I would definitely invest in a full size bottle.

I love the way my face feels after using the product- it feels clean and detoxified without drying me out or drawing out acne problems (which some masks have done in the past).
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
This was ok I wasnt to big of a fan... I used it for about a month. And couldn't deal. My face didnt feel clean and refreshing like my normal face cleansing brand. This is very very gentle formula.
Elisabeth L.
rowland
This cleanser makes my face feel soooo soft. First off, I have oily skin so my pores clog easily and feel gross and bumpy. This cleared my pores right up and left my skin feeling silky smooth. I love this. It’s easy to lather and just leaves your skin feeling it’s best.
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
The smell is okay. It removes makeup nicely and leaves my face feeling clean and soft. I like a face wash with exfoliation so this wasn't the best product for me.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.