BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
This is really good! For sup r oily people this red clay just soaks it right up without making you too dry. This seemed to minimize my pores too and using it in the summer with the moisturizer kept me matte all day long under my makeup!
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
This is a great cleanser. One bottle goes a very long way, so I feel like the price is more than reasonable. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and never leaves my skin feeling dried out. I highly recommend this cleanser
Katie A.
Amarillo , TX
Decent product. I think there are better cleansers out there for oily skin. This one didn’t do much for my skins texture or for blemishes and I didn’t see any difference in the overall oily appearance of my skin. Smells okay and cleans okay, just think there are better alternatives.
Emily M.
Stamford
I use this wash at night and in the morning my acne is either gone or greatly reduced. This stuff is amazing. Doesn’t dry my skin out either. Definitely follow up with a moisturizer but this stuff is my favorite to wash my face with.
Chandreya D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I LOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT ! I wish i could gove it ten stars!! It feels so smooth going on tothe skin! A little goes along way and it is very thick in texture but once its rubbed into your skin it thins out and lathers up very nicely!
Molly M.
Gloucester
I got this in an ipsy bag and I’ve never been more excited about a cleanser. It smells great and I love the natural ingredients. I have placed prone skin, and I’ve only had about 2/3 pimples since I started using it 6 months ago!
Sari A.
I first got this in my Ipsy bag and then purchased a full size. I only use this about once a week when I feel like my skin might be acting up, it’s a little drying for daily use. Love that there’s no scent and the product lasted for months even when I using it daily.
Chelsea G.
San Juan, TX
I just purchased this product and it has been working really well. I have oily skin and it leaves me with not too dry skin. I purchased it at Ulta. A little bit of it really goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it.
Lindsay B.
Coffee Springs
This product was my first introduction to First Aid Beauty and I was not let down! It did wonders for pesky little breakouts when hormones were letting me have it. It feels nice on the skin and there is no unpleasant smell!
Yasmin A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mmmmmmm.... this cleanser is the bomb! My skin feels so clean whenever I wash with this stuff. It’s so amazing, doesn’t foam up when used but afterwards when you wash your face holy s*** it feels so good. Totally buy this.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.