BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such an awesome cleanser! I use it with my clarisonic brush. It's the heavier duty version of this brand which is perfect because I have heavy acne. This helps with breakouts pretty well. Doesn't get rid of it entirely, bit Of have severe cystic acne. Bit it does keep my face at bay.
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
Me and my friends call this “the miracle cleanser”! I couldn’t find a product that got rid of all my makeup AND fully cleaned out my pores and this did. It is expensive, so I make my bottle last. I highly recommend!
Erica P.
Flemington, NJ
This product is amazing! I love first aid beauty and didn’t expect anything less from this cleanser! It is really gets in deep and gets dirt out and leaves your skin feeling so smooth.
Sereen Y.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
Love this! I use this after a night I wear a full face of makeup when I really want my face cleaned. Face feels clean without that squeeky clean that strips your face of it’s good oils. Helped with my acne overall too. I think it’s great for the price and I purchased this at Sephora.
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz, Travel Size more...
I received this cleanser as a sample in a monthly beauty subscription, but have only been able to use it a handful of times due to the intense dryness that it leaves my skin with. It might be okay for those with super oily skin, but you’ll need to moisturize like crazy. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Ana H.
Columbia, TN
I really liked this because it made my skin feel like it was REALLY clean. It was also super fresh and I just felt like I got every last trace of makeup and dirt off of my face. This is one of those cleansers that make me feel so secure about the fact that my face is actually clean!
Breanna B.
Review for: Travel Size more...
This product is great. It left my skin very refreshed without any harsh residue. Not only was it a cleanser but it exfoliated as well leaving my skin super soft.
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
I got a really bad case of adult acne about a year ago and I saw improvement with this product. I received a sample size through the Sephora playbox and I liked it so much that I bought the full size.
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
Review for: Travel Size more...
A good cleanser! I like to use it with my electronic cleaning brush and that is help me to clean more faster and more deeply my face! After cleanup my face look ways better and clean than before! It’s my first time of using but probably not the last one! I recommend it to anyone!
Windy S.
This product definitely leaves a detoxifying feel to my skin after using. When they say this is a deep cleanser it surely is. I wasn't disappointed about this product it does what it says it's going to do. This was my first time using it, I had received a sample size from Ipsy.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.