BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Barbara H.
The deep red makes you feel like your washing a huge amount of dirt off your face and the deep clean of it you really are a great glow feel once your face is washed
Sherlock C.
I didn't really notice a dramatic change in my skin after using this cleanser. It is less harsh than this other scrub I use that has benzoyl peroxide for my acne. This cleanser also didn't leave my skin dried out like the other scrub does. I can't say I am a big fan of the smell though...
Mollie W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This cleanser is not drying at all! It feels so nice and smooth on the skin and it lathers extremely well. I didn't need a moisturizer after I put it on, it's so hydrating! I got this product in my ipsy subscription bag, I'm a first-time user, but I will probably buy more!
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
Me and my friends call this “the miracle cleanser”! I couldn’t find a product that got rid of all my makeup AND fully cleaned out my pores and this did. It is expensive, so I make my bottle last. I highly recommend!
Sereen Y.
Love this! I use this after a night I wear a full face of makeup when I really want my face cleaned. Face feels clean without that squeeky clean that strips your face of it’s good oils. Helped with my acne overall too. I think it’s great for the price and I purchased this at Sephora.
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
I received this cleanser as a sample in a monthly beauty subscription, but have only been able to use it a handful of times due to the intense dryness that it leaves my skin with. It might be okay for those with super oily skin, but you’ll need to moisturize like crazy. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I really liked this because it made my skin feel like it was REALLY clean. It was also super fresh and I just felt like I got every last trace of makeup and dirt off of my face. This is one of those cleansers that make me feel so secure about the fact that my face is actually clean!
Luz G.
Westlake village
Love this product!!! Truly works great and makes my skin feel amazing, truly cleans and leaves my skin feeling incredible. Truly recommend it price is reasonable
Breanna B.
This product is great. It left my skin very refreshed without any harsh residue. Not only was it a cleanser but it exfoliated as well leaving my skin super soft.
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
I got a really bad case of adult acne about a year ago and I saw improvement with this product. I received a sample size through the Sephora playbox and I liked it so much that I bought the full size.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.