BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Review for: Travel Size more...
A little drying but good for the hot summer days, it cleans and I use it when my skin is congested. Nothing crazy but it’s good.
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AL
I love cleansers with clay base in them the packaging is cute and my skin feels wonderful after using this. This does the job!
Tiffany G.
I'm obsessed with this cleanser. It sits in my shower and I use it everyday. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed.
Ju 🎀.
Bayeux PB
Ainda não usei dessa marca espero poder experimenta mais e mais variedades de produtos tem um jeito de ser uma ótima marca 😁
Victoria R.
I was excited for this product but it broke me out like crazy, it felt kind of weird on my face and didn't have any benefits.
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
Excelente, me encanta como me deja mi cara sin residuos de maquillaje ni aceite pero a la vez no se siente reseca para nada
Bendy N.
This is the worse face mask that I have ever used. My skin is normally sensitive and when I used this it burned my face.
Amy P.
Bayamon
I used this product only one week, because my skin felt very dry and began to peel. I had to return it for a refund.
Emilie E.
Love this cleanser! It gets my pores nice and clean and doesn't dry out my face it is still a bit pricy but I love it
agatha b.
Really a skin saver. Was sceptical to try it at first but without a doubt this is now one of my go to face cleansers.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.