BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
elizabeth d.
Massillon, OH
This is a great cleanser for pretty much any type of skin. It makes your face feel completely refreshed and clean. It has a nice scent and it is not too expensive.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
bought this because I was experiencing pretty consistent acne cysts on my chin. I use this twice a day and it has made a significant difference and completely cleared my acne in just over a week. It also doesn't dry out my skin. I would definitely recommend this product based on my experience.
Omerlyn C.
Paterson
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! works really well! Make sure your face is damp before using! Noticable difference right away. Will be repurchasing
Madi F.
First Aid Beauty is my absolute favorite skincare brand. I use all of their products for my sensitive skin so i decided to buy this clay cleanser instead of the original cleanser. The consistency of this cleanser is great, it really seems to clean out my pores and my skin felt great for the first few months. After a few months of using this product, my skin started having a reaction and would get extremely irritated. My advice would be to switch between this cleanser and the regular FAB cleanser! FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
Sasha S.
Regina
Another one of my holy grails. I love this cleanser for my acne prone-oily skin. I love the lather it creates and leaves your faces feeling matte for a few hours. I would use in conjunction with the first aid beauty daily moisturizer for best results. Unfortunately I find that FAB products only show results when used together, but the results are definitely worth it
Jennie D.
Wellandport , WY
I can't tell you enough how amazing this cleanser is!!!! I love it! I will never purchase another cleanser again. I have suffered with adult acne and this cleanser does an amazing job at completely cleaning face and pores. Seriously amazing! A must try!
Megan Marie B.
Florence , NS
This is a great product for deep cleaning your pores give a good exfoliation and then apply this the tea tree and red clay in it give a good clean tingle down into your skin you feel so clean and disinfected of germs and dirt after this cleanser
Gabrielle H.
Orleans, ON
Not the best, it was recommended to me because of sometimes how oily I can get but this didn’t help my oiliness at all. It didn’t remove all my makeup and I find when you use the product if can get messy. A pass for me!
Hannah M.
Point Edward
i thought this might be a little weird with the clay, it is such a great product, this cleansing product is better than any one you’d use, it also is highly effective on my sensitive skin and helped get rid of my bumps
Katie V.
I don’t use this everyday, but I definitely could. It’s so gentle and really makes me feel like I’ve done something to purify my skin during a breakout. It doesn’t strip my skin or leave it dry at all. I’d love to try the moisturizer. Great product.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.