BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lasonta J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a pretty decent Cleanser. It detoxifies and gets the dirt out of your pores. For $24 you can't go wrong. Definitely recommend it.
Christie L.
TORONTO, ON
I use this cleanser daily both morning and night. I have seen obvious improvements in my skin, from less oiliness to no more breakouts.
Sonia K.
I love this cleanser it does what is suppose to do. Leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. All the oil, dirt is removed off your face.
Kara Y.
Thunder Bay, ON
I love the smell and texture of this cleanser. It leaves my skin smelling great and feeling soft and fresh! I will definitely use again
Maria K.
I've tried many different face washes and this one is my favourite so far! My face doesn't feel too dry when I wash it off! Amazing!
Alysa V.
Parrsboro, NS
I just started using this a couple weeks ago and so far I'm loving it! Really wanting to try some other products by this company now!
korrice g.
Loved the textire of this cleanser it's smooth and does a great job at getting off all my makeup . keeps skin acne free and oil free
Massiel B.
doral, FL
This is a must have for me, I tried first with ipsy and I felt in love after the first use. You can feel the difference right away
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Review for: Travel Size more...
A little drying but good for the hot summer days, it cleans and I use it when my skin is congested. Nothing crazy but it’s good.
Joelle T.
Edmonton , AL
I love cleansers with clay base in them the packaging is cute and my skin feels wonderful after using this. This does the job!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.