BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany Z.
Lower Sackville , NS
Really like the consistency and how it makes my skin feel after. I definitely feel the product was effective. I received it in an Ipsy bag and I've loved it !
Michelle H.
Port Sydney, ON
I like first aid beauty, I've gotten a few of their tester products and am always impressed with them, they don't usually irritate my skin so a big plus to me!
Kailey L.
Ottawa
Really sucked out all the stuff in my pores! My skin did feel a little bit tight after wards, but I do have dry skin so it's expected! Overall would recommend!
Kayla R.
This product did not irrate my eyes which is a huge win for me.. I was able to wash my entire face not just half of it due to my sensitivity around my eyes!
Kira B.
I've only just started using this and it's pretty good. It leaves my sensitive skin feeling fresh and clean but not dry and it takes off makeup really well.
Marie B.
Ottawa, ON
Felt that even after the first time I used it there was a definitive difference in my skin. I received a sample size but I would definitely purchase full.
Maija M.
Sligo
Love this to remove heavy make up. If i went out or just had a lot of make up on. I will grab this and slide my make up right off. Absloutely adore it.
Chanelle B.
London, London
I have a vice for peely masks and whilst this one leaves my skin feeling very smooth there is not a noticeable difference in the skins appearance.
francceca P.
Miami , FL
This is my facial cleanser of the moment, it is super light it creates enough foam, leaves the skin radiant and ready to moisturize I love it.
Naeva K.
Weird smell but it's a nice cleanser!

I would consider buying it if I ran out of mine and was looking for something trustworthy on the spot!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.