BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Danielle A.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I like this mask it wasn’t drying it didn’t burn or tingle it did what it said it would do
Tanya C.
Rockford
I really enjoy this. A little goes a long way. I really think it cleans out my pores well.
Lea B.
Love this stuff. It smells great, and I love the way my face feels after it’s been cleaned.
shell s.
Texas
Really gets into my pores to unclog makeup. Use on days where I just need a good rinsing
Mehhhh. So-so. I felt it really dried out my skin. I am combo and sensitive. Not for me.
Tiffany S.
marietta
Perfect product, it was one of the bests products that I could find. Never stoped using.
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a surprising menthol smell. Felt soothing on my skin, and wasn’t too harsh or drying.
Megan M.
I love the way my skin feels after using this face wash. It feels really clean and soft!
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
Got me squeaky clean and my face felt really smooth. Love it and will definitely rebuy
Shelby K.
Wetumpka
I love the way this made my face feel fresh and clean. I would definitely buy it again.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.