BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sophia P.
One of the best deep cleaning face washes for sensitive skin. I use it after I use a makeup removing face wash and it works as a deep cleaning wash. Met and exceeded all my expectations.
Jessica B.
Niagara Falls, ON
I just purchased this product not long ago and it has been great. This is a very gently red clay cleanser and works best with the matching face cream. My face is left silky smooth.
Emily R.
Airdrie, AB
This makes my face feel amazing! I love the lather this stuff gets...so satisfying! It is gentle and non exfoliating so I use it with my Foreo Luna Mini 2 and it works wonders! Totally recommend this face wash!
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
I like this facial cleanser. I use it with my Clairsonic. It isn't something I swear by but I don't hate it either, I've just found that for me it doesn't do anything particularly outstanding for my skin.
kaylah k.
Thunder Bay , ON
I have combo skin, very oily tzone, and u found it cut down my oily a lot. It also helped with me acne along my chin and mouth. Haven't stopped using it for the last 2 years.
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
I use this every few days or so because I don’t want to risk stripping my skin. This gives a very deep and fairly gentle clean. This smells very very good and lathers nicely.
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
I've using a deluxe sample of this the last few days and I'm really happy with it. The red clay formula is effective but doesn't feel too dry or tight. I would consider buying the full size
Sydney T.
Langley , BC
Smells so good! I've noticed after using this now for just a couple days that my skin seems less oily and my pores are less noticeable. Would definitely recommend!
This cleanser is great for anyone with dry to combination skin.  It is definitely a very harsh cleanser (hence, the deep cleansing component).  I would say it was effective, but beware if you have sensitive skin for if will leave your skin very red.
emily s.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Travel Size more...
I got this travel sized sample for free as a gift for Sephora and I was hooked! You can feel the deep clean that this cleanser gives your skin. Super detoxifying
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.