BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Jennifer R.
I got this in my ipsy bag and it is a great cleanser, definitely not my go to but I used up the travel size and am seriously considering buying a full sized to give it a better shot.
Stephanie S.
Stratford , ON
This cleanser not only fits in your travel bag, but smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling and looking refreshed and clean. I love this as a pick me up after a long day of travelling and even sometimes after a long day at home. It super affordable and comes in a full size as well!
Julianna F.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is very nice. I love it!! It worked so well on my sensitive and pily skin. I got mine in a iPSY .
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skins care. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Lea Z.
I really loved this at first. It was great, but now whenever I use it, my skin breaks out (maybe because it's too harsh for my skin?). I would recommend this for someone with less sensitive skin. I got it as a gift and unfortunately I probably won't purchase again.
Shai S.
It’s an ok cleanser but it left my skin pretty dry and tight. It defiantly not my favourite I suggest to someone with oily skin. It’s an ok price for the value though !
Julianne V.
Kitchener
With a small sample I received, I loved this cleanser! It felt so smooth and fresh after I used it! So I decided to buy a bigger one, but since using it I have not been impressed, I see no improvement on my skin, and find it a tad itchy now.
larissa a.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Love this product! It works so well and removes my makeup and any excess oils. It's my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. The smell of the product is something you have to overcome but I think it's worth your money.
Siv S.
Bergen
This water based cleanser is superb! I use it in my night routine when i dont have active breakouts out and want to work on post acne discoloration. Only after some days of use my skin was less irritated and started calming down. The formula include red clay that is great for controlling oil. Green Tea extract, feverfew extract and licorice root extract help calm the skin, helps with red post acne discoloration and provide anti-Oxidants. Rosemary leaf extract help give nutrients to the skin and is a natural astringent that help fight acne. I highly recommend this cleanser specially If you have red post acne consern and oily/combination skin, and specially sensitive/oily/acne prone skin but then along with a type of bha/aha cleanser some times a week or a toner with bha/aha to keep skin clear. For dry skin it might be to drying.
First Aid Only Metal First Aid Kit - 106 PiecesFIRST AID BEAUTY Retinol SerumFIRST AID BEAUTY Retinol SerumFIRST AID BEAUTY Retinol SerumFIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Lab Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHAFIRST AID BEAUTY Anti-Redness SerumFIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol PadsFIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
Skye S.
Calgary
I noticed this does less and less for me after I have used it for a long while but if I use this about twice a week then it does great ! It makes my skin feel super fresh and clean , and it has helped my texture a bit aswell !
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.