BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Deidre J.
Prince George , BC
Received as points perk from Sephora and pleasantly pleased with it. Maybe will purchase the full size to test it out for longer period of time to see if it makes a difference
Amanda G.
Weldon, CA
I love this cleanser, it leaves my face feeling smooth, soft & fresh. It's not over drying &d oesnt leave your face feeling oily at all, just a nice clean feeling after.
Giorgi M.
This cleanser does really good job without drying skin. It cleans face and makes skin so soft and refredhed. It has really good minty smell. It is worth trying if you have oily skin
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I love this!! I was sent one for review and I'm so happy with it! It's honestly amazing for sensitive skin! It's not too harsh but gets rid of all the gunk in my skin!
Aisha V.
This is my go to cleanser, it keeps my breakouts under control. It is slightly messy as it is red but I love it and it makes my skin feel super clean and removes makeup very well!
Angele C.
Sudbury
I absolutely love this face cleanser. It is by far the best one I’ve tried yet. I have combination skin and I find this does the trick. Doesn’t over dry it and doesn’t leave t oily. I would recommend this to anyone with combination skin.
Mariana B.
Buen producto y efectivo para limpiar el rostro. La textura que tiene hace que elimines profundamente las impurezas y restos de la piel de tu rostro. Súper recomendado, yo lo volveré a comprar otra vez
Amber V.
Niagara Falls
Absolutely love this product. When I received it in my Boxycharm, I was under the impression that it may smell of collard greens or kale; but I couldn't have been more wrong.The scent is light and more fruity than I would have imagined. The consistency is a nice gel-like texture that felt fantastic massaging into my face. The first time I used it, I really put out to the test. I had been wearing fairly glam makeup with lots of mascara; it took two washes, but it did a great job in the end.Not only did it do what it said it would do, it also left my skin feeling absolutely amazing... I couldn't stop touching my face after washing; it really left the skin feeling that good!I'm sure that it's no shock to know that I would highly recommend this to absolutely everyone I know.I'm definitely interested in trying out their other products.
Hayley P.
Clarenville, NL
I'll be honest - I was very disappointed when I first used this product because it was harsh on my sensitive skin and made it very dry and angry. However, I slowed down with my uses and use this only once a day (before bed) along with the red clay moisturizer (which I use 3 times a day) and this is my HOLY GRAIL!!! I have tried EVERYTHING for my acne-prone oily skin and nothing has worked like this has. I thought I would have terrible skin for life until I found this! As far as pricing goes it is definitely reasonable, $30 CAD at Sephora. Great job first aid beauty!!!
Athena K.
Peterborough , ON
I love this fashwash!!! I have extremely sensitive combo skin that used to be oily in some area and flaking dry in others, until my sister bought me a sample size from sephora and I fell in love! I talked about it so much apparently lol because I got 2 full size ones for my birthday!!! I love this so so so much and it works great with a Clarisonic Mia
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.