BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
Got me squeaky clean and my face felt really smooth. Love it and will definitely rebuy
Shelby K.
Wetumpka
I love the way this made my face feel fresh and clean. I would definitely buy it again.
Shannon F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite cleanser. My skin feels detoxed after I use it. And it smells good.
Rachel M.
Joliet, IL
This is the best face wash I have ever used. I have oily skin and this really helped.
Tarshica W.
fort smith
It’s okay but could probably save your money saw no noticeable difference in my face.
Ashley M.
Miramar, FL
Go to product when I break out. This whole line is amazing if you have sensitive skin
Stephanie M.
garfield
Ive used this product a handful of times! Its super gentle and i use it in the shower
Ashley W.
Great product cleans the face well and leaves skin feeling great and refreshed.
Hope H.
Love this face wash. Makes you feel refreshed and awake. Good for oily skin
Hayley D.
I have combination skin that is very sensitive. It seems like nothing has ever worked for me. The first aid beauty line has been a savior for my skin without any irritation or drying. I love all of their products I’ve tried
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.