BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Made my face feel clean but not that "squeaky" clean where you know it dried it out too much.
Lala ❤.
Receive this in a sample size and want to buy the full size because it worked really good.
Gillian M.
Spokane
Love, love, love this cleanser! It feels great, keeps the acne at bay without over-drying.
Danielle A.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I like this mask it wasn’t drying it didn’t burn or tingle it did what it said it would do
kimmie j.
Didn’t like this cleanser. It irritated my sensitive skin and I couldn’t continue to use it
Lea B.
Love this stuff. It smells great, and I love the way my face feels after it’s been cleaned.
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a surprising menthol smell. Felt soothing on my skin, and wasn’t too harsh or drying.
shell s.
Texas
Really gets into my pores to unclog makeup. Use on days where I just need a good rinsing
Mehhhh. So-so. I felt it really dried out my skin. I am combo and sensitive. Not for me.
Megan M.
I love the way my skin feels after using this face wash. It feels really clean and soft!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.