BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Brooke S.
Kernersville, NC
I really like this cleanser. It’s has a nice smell and really feels like it draws out impurities in my skin.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
This is a good deep cleansing gel. It foams nicely, it doesn't smell harsh and it's gentle on my normal skin.
Sunamy Q.
I also love this one, it smells like medicine but it cleans my pores really well and it keeps my face fresh.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
I really like this cleanser. My skin is so soft and clean after using it and my skin isn't greasy afterward.
Kaitlyn R.
wallkill
This stuff is awesome. I got this as a sample size and will be buying in full size. Great for all skin types
jeanette a.
Antioch, IL
I love this face wash. It soothes my redness and deep clean my face! Excellent for people with sensitive skin
McKenna C.
Use this everyday especially in the shower. I think everyone needs to try this if they haven’t tried it yet.
Jessica B.
Narrows, VA
LOVE First Aid Beauty products! The cleanser and face mask that I have tried worked wonders on my combo skin.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
Absolutely love this product, it is probably one of the best cleanser I have used. I completely recommend it!
Shakera l.
This stuff is great I like to use it when my skin is oily and in a frenzy I think this stuff calms it love it
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?