BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #38 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julianna F.
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay is very nice. I love it!! It worked so well on my sensitive and pily skin. I got mine in a iPSY .
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz, Travel Size more...
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skins care. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Lea Z.
Review for: Travel Size more...
I really loved this at first. It was great, but now whenever I use it, my skin breaks out (maybe because it's too harsh for my skin?). I would recommend this for someone with less sensitive skin. I got it as a gift and unfortunately I probably won't purchase again.
Shai S.
Review for: Travel Size more...
It’s an ok cleanser but it left my skin pretty dry and tight. It defiantly not my favourite I suggest to someone with oily skin. It’s an ok price for the value though !
Julianne V.
Kitchener
With a small sample I received, I loved this cleanser! It felt so smooth and fresh after I used it! So I decided to buy a bigger one, but since using it I have not been impressed, I see no improvement on my skin, and find it a tad itchy now.
larissa a.
North bay , ON
Love this product! It works so well and removes my makeup and any excess oils. It's my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. The smell of the product is something you have to overcome but I think it's worth your money.
Siv S.
Bergen
This water based cleanser is superb! I use it in my night routine when i dont have active breakouts out and want to work on post acne discoloration. Only after some days of use my skin was less irritated and started calming down. The formula include red clay that is great for controlling oil. Green Tea extract, feverfew extract and licorice root extract help calm the skin, helps with red post acne discoloration and provide anti-Oxidants. Rosemary leaf extract help give nutrients to the skin and is a natural astringent that help fight acne. I highly recommend this cleanser specially If you have red post acne consern and oily/combination skin, and specially sensitive/oily/acne prone skin but then along with a type of bha/aha cleanser some times a week or a toner with bha/aha to keep skin clear. For dry skin it might be to drying.
First Aid Only Metal First Aid Kit - 106 PiecesFirst Aid Beauty Retinol SerumFirst Aid Beauty Retinol SerumFirst Aid Beauty Retinol SerumFirst Aid Beauty Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHAFirst Aid Beauty Anti-Redness SerumFirst Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Blemish Patrol Pads 60 Days, 60 eaFirst Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Sarah A.
Wardle, Rochdale
Benefits:
*Cleanses and detoxifies the skin - The Red Clay works by absorbing impurities, detoxifying and purifying the skin.
*Unclogs and minimises pores - The Rosemary Lead Oil, which is a powerful astringent, unclogs pores and tones the skin.
I reach for these product (I use it in tandem with the Facial Radiance Polish) when I feel the need for a deep clean. The
cleansers helps control any outbreaks I have, and greatly reduces the
amount of sebum produced. I always feel very fresh and unclogged
after using this cleanser.

I use these products together as I love the results I get, I first use
the polish to buffs away dead skin, dirt and the grim that you can
feel settled into your pores and then follow up with the cleanser
which leaves my face feeling and looking noticeably cleaner.
Using
the two together makes perfect sense to me, after all the skincare
bigwigs are always saying that you should exfoliate and cleanse to
get a deep clean, I find that I get the best results exfoliating
first and then cleansing, although according to some corners of the
internet it’s suggested that you do it the other way round – just
do whatever you find works best for you. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Deidre J.
Prince George , BC
Review for: Travel Size more...
Received as points perk from Sephora and pleasantly pleased with it. Maybe will purchase the full size to test it out for longer period of time to see if it makes a difference
Paige G.
Clarenville , NL
This is one of my favourite cleansers, super light and makes my skin soft and tightens up my pores. It works great on my sensitive, combination skin. I purchased this cleanser at Sephora!!!!!!!!!!!’nnn
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.