BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
Pros: makes your skin look better than anything you were born with
Cons: smells like roadkill, is a terrifying color that could possibly stain any and everything it touches (it doesn't btw), and it will get in your mouth and you'll think you just licked said roadkill (it's so worth it bc this stuff is great!)
Ashlee Y.
ogden
I got this also in an Ipsy bag but it made my skin break out so bad in places I don’t ever usually break out. It was so thick and hard to apply. I didn’t feel like it was even cleaning anything g
Morgan A.
grain valley
I cannot rate this product high enough! It seriously cleared my acne in one use! I love how it doesn’t have salicylic acid in it like every other acne product. I use this with my Foreo and it layers very nicely, and doesn’t dry my skin out, it will make your face feel tight, but not to an uncomfortable degree.
Leah M.
Arlington, TX
You literally can't go wrong with any of First aid beauty products, and their cleansers keep my face clear like no other. I got a sample size
Of this product and will buy it again when i run out!
Sara G.
Croydon
I love this cleanser! It really cleans and removes ALL oils! I received this in an Ipsy bag and later on purchased it on their website. Make sure to moisturize after use because it leaves your skin squeaky clean and in need of some moisture.
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s great for oil control and cleaning the face after a long day. Really well priced for the product that you’re getting. Smells very clean great for sensitive skin. I received mine from Ulta Beauty. I would definitely buy this again.
Lu C.
I have combination skin, and I have tried many many cleansers. This cleanser does not impress me at all. The scent reminds me of a mosquito-repellent cream. The cleansing power is sub-par. My skin feels dry and stripped of moisture after using it, I'm also not a fan of the gel consistency of this product.
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I absolutely adore this cleanser. First Aid Beauty is my favorite skin care brand, and this is the cleanser that I usually get from them. It really helps make my skin softer and feel super clean after I use it. I also have really dry skin that can be irritated by some cleansers, and this doesn't irritate at all.
Anastazia B.
Terrell
This is the only face cleaner I use! I received a sample size in my Ipsy bag months ago, and fell in love. I purchased the full size face wash and it prevents my breakouts and controls my oil.
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
I have dry skin in the winter, but decided to give this a try anyway. It definitely has clay in it; the texture was just like some of my clay masks. Unfortunately, it made my skin really flakey. I don’t recommend this to anyone dealing with dry or even combination skin. This should only be used on oily skin. I gave this to my friend who has oily skin.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.