BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Vlasley l.
louisville
I love this from first and some of there other things. Sephora is were I purchased it and very effectively
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Not a favorite of mine. For me it was a bit drying, and had an odd smell. I would probably not repurchase.
Jessica L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Great product! You can definitely feel it working as I love the texture and scent ❤ I love this product!
Nicole Z.
Nampa, ID
Felt smooth on my face doesn't lather much. Not to abrasive but gives you a clean feel. Rinses of easily.
Cooper F.
West Monroe, LA
I use this when I feel like I need a deep clean!! After I use it it makes my skin feel so soft and clean!
Zainaaa K.
Topeka
This facial cleanser has done miracles on my facial skin to reduce my acne and reduce redness in my skin!
Melissa S.
Love this, it washes away all the oils on my skin. The red clay bonds with the oil and makes it disappear
natalie t.
maple grove, MN
not my favorite but the sent was amazing. cleaned my skin but I didn’t see a difference with the red clay
Cybil P.
Portsmouth
This is probably one of my most favorite cleaners, it deep cleans and makes your skin noticeably clearer!
Sabrina C.
Southlake, TX
i go this in my ipsy bag, it smelt great, it took off ALL of my make up and left my face feeling so clean
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.