BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
kimmie j.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Didn’t like this cleanser. It irritated my sensitive skin and I couldn’t continue to use it
Lea B.
Love this stuff. It smells great, and I love the way my face feels after it’s been cleaned.
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a surprising menthol smell. Felt soothing on my skin, and wasn’t too harsh or drying.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Mehhhh. So-so. I felt it really dried out my skin. I am combo and sensitive. Not for me.
Megan M.
I love the way my skin feels after using this face wash. It feels really clean and soft!
Shannon F.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This is my favorite cleanser. My skin feels detoxed after I use it. And it smells good.
Shelby K.
Wetumpka
I love the way this made my face feel fresh and clean. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
Got me squeaky clean and my face felt really smooth. Love it and will definitely rebuy
Rachel M.
Columbia, MO
This is the best face wash I have ever used. I have oily skin and this really helped.
Ashley M.
Miami
Go to product when I break out. This whole line is amazing if you have sensitive skin
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.