BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Pretty amazing cleanser, smells good and really gets deep down into your pores to leave behind squeaky clean skin
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this product I use it every night to clean my face before bed. I makes my skin smooth and soft after use.
Samantha W.
This is good for getting off any make up and getting deep in the pores. Gets everything off with the first wash.
Heather J.
Manville, RI
I absolutely love this cleanser! It's smooth and makes my skin silky soft! I would recommend this whole brand!
Annie  K.
West Chester, PA
Great product. Was gifted to me by a friend. Cleans my face without over drying. I only
Use it 2-3 times a week
Jessica E.
Tried this in the travel size and enjoyed it. It was a little bit drying for my skin but overall worked nicely.
kelly p.
Charlotte, NC
I love this facial cream mask it drys up quickly and you can count on it to get rid the oils slowly but surely
Amber S.
Mishawaka
This stuff is fantastic. Cleared up my acne and gently washes all my makeup off the first time. Very impressed.
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
I loved this cleanser. It is great for my sensitive skin and definitely helped with my oily skin and breakouts.
Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
This product really gets in your pores like the name of the product and leave you squeeeky clean. It’s amazing
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.