BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Alyssa C.
Andover
This cleanser is amazing. This smells fantastic and it makes my skin feel incredibly clean without feeling stripped.
Madison B.
Orting
This product is my absolute favorite facial cleanser. I use this 2 times a day and my face has never been more clear.
Esther K.
I know this product is supposed to be good for acne prone skin but it did not work out for me. It made me break out.
Berenice G.
Los Angeles , CA
My skin improved with continuous usage after a month! I have very acne prone skin so I thought it was a good product.
Catherine G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've repurchase this twice already. I just can't get enough. It really cleans my skin so good and doesn't dry it out.
Cheryl S.
Love this face cleanser, it really gets all the funk and impurities off your skin and leaves it feeling deep cleaned!
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite cleanser for summer. It gets deep down and cleans out all the sweat and sunscreen without drying it out.
Paige W.
Florence
Pure and lightly scented. Easy to apply and washes off in a breeze. Gives that deep down pore clean. Very effective.
Nicole E.
This is my favorite face cleaner ever! It goes on so smooth and washes off to leave your skin feeling soft and clean.
Savannah B.
29501
Not my favorite but it worked pretty well and had a nice smell. it's a more deep cleanser. Good fo acne prone skin
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.