BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
I really like the smell of this product. I feel like it made my skin less oily throughout the day.
Ariel C.
Loveeee it, used it in the shower when my face needed a deep clean and it was by far the best ever
Amanda K.
Vienna , VA
Review for: Travel Size more...
I got one travel size! I think is ok! Didn’t have a big change in my skin! Maybe can work on you!
cat 💛.
Marana
Superrr smooth and gentle, smells great and really leaves my skin feeling cleansed and hydrated!
Stefanie A.
Really great cleanser! I have sensitive skin so it works wonders for me and leaves my face fresh
Elizabeth M.
North Platte, NE
Super expensive. But does a good job. Was a tad on the drying side but made my face look clearer.
hayley m.
Pasadena, MD
I love this cleanser. Smells good and has an interesting color. Prettt affordable and works well.
Victoria R.
Yolo
It is an easy clay wash for the shower I use occasionally seems to be easy to use way to
Cleanse
Adele B.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Travel Size more...
Nice deep cleansing, can feel it doing its job, if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.
Kelsey B.
louisville
This face wash made my face really clean and clear with out drying it out! Highly recommended!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.