BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Jamie W.
I love the red clay in this product. I always use it with my battery operated spin cleanong brush for the deepest clean.
Chesi A.
This has become my everyday cleanser after receiving it in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It’s perfect for my greasy skin.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I think it's a great deep cleanser to use when I want something more than my usual Cetaphil. It's perfect before a mask.
Nikkie K.
Middletown, OH
The one thing I hate about face washes that is common, this didn’t do! It didn’t leave my face feeling dry and stripped!
Courtney D.
Manteca
I absolutely love this cleanser. It got deep in my pores and helped remove excess dirt and oil. I was sad when I ran out!
Renee' R.
Levelland, TX
This is a great gentle cleanser but it’s not strong enough to remove the makeup on my face. It was good but not the best
Massiel H.
Great product for controlling oily skin, used it twice a day and saw great results. My skin felt clean after the washes.
Druan H.
Plainfield, IN
Loooooove this product. Makes your skin feel absolutely amazing in every way. Easy to wash off. Great buy for the money.
Desiree K.
Camp verde, AZ
This one is actually one of my favorites that I use. I really love the color of the product and how it feels on my skin.
Ana B.
Eau Claire, WI
So happy with this excellent product, my skin can tell the difference, I'm so happy that I tried it! I like it a lot!!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?