BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda T.
Gonzales
Skin felt very clean after using, but the cleanser is very drying if used more than a few times a week.
Ana S.
Spokane
This product has done everything it says! I don’t use it everyday though because it’s harsh on my face.
Jennifer L.
Arlington
Review for: Travel Size more...
This stuff really hydrated my skin and helped get it really clean. I plan on buying the full size soon.
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Travel Size more...
I got this in a travel size with my Sephora play box and I'm obsessed. My skin has never been so clean!
Lauren P.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
Best cleanser for sensitive acne prone skin. Detoxs skin and cleanses it so well. Favorite cleanser.
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
I like this product as a face wash and mask. Left my face feeling clean and smooth and looked great.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Travel Size more...
Perfect for people with oily skin. I have combination/dry skin and it was a little too drying for me.
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
I really like the smell of this product. I feel like it made my skin less oily throughout the day.
Ariel C.
Loveeee it, used it in the shower when my face needed a deep clean and it was by far the best ever
member-8af536028
Great face wash! Nice smell and good price point. Face felt clean & fresh. Didn't dry out my skin.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.