BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I love how this feels when applied to the skin. It does a great job at cleansing and doesn't leave my face overly dry.
Paige W.
Florence
Pure and lightly scented. Easy to apply and washes off in a breeze. Gives that deep down pore clean. Very effective.
Nicole E.
This is my favorite face cleaner ever! It goes on so smooth and washes off to leave your skin feeling soft and clean.
Wendy M.
This face wash is the best I actually seen results since yu have to wash yur face twice a day it's a great clay mask
Catherine G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've repurchase this twice already. I just can't get enough. It really cleans my skin so good and doesn't dry it out.
Erica F.
I tried this out and it turn into my favorite brand of products I love the texture and how it feels this is my go to
Sharleen T.
I recently started trying this as a deluxe sample size and I like it it's pretty cool I use it with a brush cleanser
Alyssa C.
Andover
This cleanser is amazing. This smells fantastic and it makes my skin feel incredibly clean without feeling stripped.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite new face wash, I bought this at ipsy.com. i love this stuff, washes my makeup off and leaves my skin soft
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin improved with continuous usage after a month! I have very acne prone skin so I thought it was a good product.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.