BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Alyssa C.
Andover
This cleanser is amazing. This smells fantastic and it makes my skin feel incredibly clean without feeling stripped.
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin improved with continuous usage after a month! I have very acne prone skin so I thought it was a good product.
Paige W.
Florence
Pure and lightly scented. Easy to apply and washes off in a breeze. Gives that deep down pore clean. Very effective.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite new face wash, I bought this at ipsy.com. i love this stuff, washes my makeup off and leaves my skin soft
Cheryl S.
Love this face cleanser, it really gets all the funk and impurities off your skin and leaves it feeling deep cleaned!
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite cleanser for summer. It gets deep down and cleans out all the sweat and sunscreen without drying it out.
Hannah M.
Karnak, IL
This stuff made my skin clear up ridiculously fast. And I think it’s really neat that it’s red because of the clay.
Savannah B.
29501
Not my favorite but it worked pretty well and had a nice smell. it's a more deep cleanser. Good fo acne prone skin
Lindi E.
I LOVE this cleanser. It's great for my oily combo skin in the middle of summer in Florida. Gentle, but effective.
endyca s.
Camp verde, AZ
I love the way this face wash makes my skin feel! My face is always super soft afterward and it keeps my shin clear
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.