BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica E.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Tried this in the travel size and enjoyed it. It was a little bit drying for my skin but overall worked nicely.
kelly p.
Charlotte, NC
I love this facial cream mask it drys up quickly and you can count on it to get rid the oils slowly but surely
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
Smelled great. Skin felt refreshed and clean after using. Product was smooth and a bit sparkly, which was fun.
Amber M.
Foxboro , MA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
This stuff works great for clearing out pores ! It's super gentle and can be applied for any kind of skin type
Annie  K.
Swedesboro, NJ
Great product. Was gifted to me by a friend. Cleans my face without over drying. I only
Use it 2-3 times a week
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
Ugh. I did not care for the smell of this stuff. It was so foul that I didn't use it again after the first try.
Heather J.
Manville, RI
I absolutely love this cleanser! It's smooth and makes my skin silky soft! I would recommend this whole brand!
Carol L.
Great cleansers. I wouldn’t use it everyday as it does exfoliate. Smells great and leaves skin feeling soft.
Claire E.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I really like this cleanser! My pores are looking much better since I've been using this once to twice a day.
Shakera l.
This stuff is great I like to use it when my skin is oily and in a frenzy I think this stuff calms it love it
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.