BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
emma r.
Little Rock, AR
This has changed my face completely. I absolutely love this cleanser. It is absolutely incredible. I use it with my clarisonic
Erica P.
Love this, suds up well and cleans deep. Doesn't have a distinct smell and doesn't feel oily. Leaves the face feeling refresh d
Shannon T.
Ocala
Love this face wash! I use it daily and it does not dry me out like other face washes. I would highly recommend this product!
Kira S.
Newark
I like it alot. It has a very clean scent and leaves my face feeling very fresh. It actually feels like it's doing something.
Jordyn M.
This product did absolutely nothing for my skin. I was still oily and acne prone after a month of trying. It was a no for me.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay makes my skin feel so clean. Repeat user! Love this stuff.
Erin B.
Naperville, IL
Very intensive deep cleaning cleanser! tightens the skin and purifies all of my smallest pores. I would completely recommend!
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
I love the red cleanser. I have very sensative skin and this works great and is work the money. Its has reduced my breakouts.
Sandy T.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. My face feels super smooth and clear after using it. I use it with my Clarisonic every other day. Love!
It's B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the first clay cleanser that I can use daily without drying out my skin! My skin feels clean and not stripped after.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.