BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Received this as a sample. The cleanser has a gel like consistency. Once applied to damp face as directed,the product easily spreads. Rinsed without difficulty. The smell isn't the best but not unpleasant to the extent I couldn't use it. After rinsing, face felt dry but not in a bad way.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Review for: Travel Size more...
Got this in an Ipsy bag and omg. This stuff was amazing. I would wash my face at night having a few blemishes and the would start getting better overnight. I will definitely buy this full size soon
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
Review for: Travel Size more...
This is a pretty good product. It gets the job done. I don’t find it does anything special and it doesn’t keep my texture at bay like other cleanser do and I do find it’s my trickier to wash off then other cleanser which can be frustrating if I’m not taking a shower and have to continually splash my face and give up and use a wash cloth to remove the rest.
Candice S.
Houston
Review for: Travel Size more...
This is definitely my favorite cleanser, i feel like it leaves me glowing. I’ve been using it for a while and it definitely does its job. Also, a little goes a long way with this product.
Manutuufanga T.
587 Cabernet street Los Banos California
Product is very easy to you I have a first time buyer everything is very good with this as well you can use it anywhere you want to go home you could also use it there and Aiden were you
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
I always have issues trying to find a face wash that I like but will also work well with my skin.  This product has been perfect!! After using it, I always feel like my face is very clean.  The red clay helps to get everything out of my pores.  I haven't had any reactions to the product.  I would consider buying this face wash again.
Andrea D.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Great cleanser. Makes my skin feel very clean. Also helps soothe and clear breakouts. Recommend for combo/oily skin types. The clay may be a little drying for people with dry skin types.
Courtney J.
My go-to cleanser. I use this as a second step after I use a different cleanser, micelar water or makeup wipes to remove makeup. This makes my skin feel clean without being too drying.
Julissa I.
San Juan, PR
Review for: Travel Size more...
This was a great surprise for me. It’s a super simple, gentle cleanser that clears blackheads and sebaceous filaments effectively. Really like this brand, it’s really nice and affordable
Annie B.
Ashland, WI
First Aid Beauty never steers me wrong! I have multiple products by them, and like all of them, I love this one!! I originally received this product in either a Sephora play box or an ipsy box, but as soon as I ran out, I repurchased a full size! It's gentle on my skin, doesn't dry me out and keeps my skin smooth and clear! 10/10 do recommend!!!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.