BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Sereen Y.
Love this! I use this after a night I wear a full face of makeup when I really want my face cleaned. Face feels clean without that squeeky clean that strips your face of it’s good oils. Helped with my acne overall too. I think it’s great for the price and I purchased this at Sephora.
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
I received this cleanser as a sample in a monthly beauty subscription, but have only been able to use it a handful of times due to the intense dryness that it leaves my skin with. It might be okay for those with super oily skin, but you’ll need to moisturize like crazy. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Ana H.
Columbia, TN
I really liked this because it made my skin feel like it was REALLY clean. It was also super fresh and I just felt like I got every last trace of makeup and dirt off of my face. This is one of those cleansers that make me feel so secure about the fact that my face is actually clean!
Elizabeth V.
Richmond, CA
I got a really bad case of adult acne about a year ago and I saw improvement with this product. I received a sample size through the Sephora playbox and I liked it so much that I bought the full size.
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
A good cleanser! I like to use it with my electronic cleaning brush and that is help me to clean more faster and more deeply my face! After cleanup my face look ways better and clean than before! It’s my first time of using but probably not the last one! I recommend it to anyone!
Windy S.
This product definitely leaves a detoxifying feel to my skin after using. When they say this is a deep cleanser it surely is. I wasn't disappointed about this product it does what it says it's going to do. This was my first time using it, I had received a sample size from Ipsy.
Hanna S.
54952
I want to begin by saying I love this product! Although it doesn’t clear up acne on its own, it has helped tremendously to maintain break outs. The product has also made my face strangely super smooth. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth the money. 100% recommend
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
I really like this cleanser. I received it in my Ipsy bag last month and once I run out of it I will definitely be purchasing it. It cleanses my skin so well and doesn’t leave it feeling dry after. It’s really gentle for sensitive skin as well. The scent is also light.
Amanda W.
This is good for my oily skin! It smells good and makes my skin feel super clean. I don’t use it on a daily basis, just when I feel like I need a deep clean. If I did use it day to day I think it would totally dry my skin out. I wouldn’t recommend this if you have dry skin!
Corynn R.
Haverstraw, NY
I received this product in an Ipsy bag to try. I would definitely invest in a full size bottle.

I love the way my face feels after using the product- it feels clean and detoxified without drying me out or drawing out acne problems (which some masks have done in the past).
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.