Kym R.
Allen, TX

Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeauty #exfoliation #face #deepcleanser

Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
1 year ago
It's amazing!! This product is thicker than most cleansers and after I wash it off, my skin doesn't feel dried out at all like most cleansers do to me. Try it, you won't regret it!
Siv S.
Siv S.
Bergen
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, its great. I use when i dont have active breakouts. It helps with red post acne discoloration. It also helps with balancing oils in youre skin. If you have oily or combination oily skin its great. For dry and dry combination i think it will be to drying.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
1 year, 1 month ago
This is what I am using right now. I like it because it is that thicker than your average cleanser so it feel like it really sticks to your skin and grabs any dirt off your skin before you wash it off.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
Ipsy? I wish I would have gotten that. I got the eye cream. I use Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream right now.