BY FIRST-AID

Buy on Amazon
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I received this in my ipsy glam bag and I do really like it!! It foams up really nicely and is super gentle. It leaves my skin feeling very clean, and the scent is quite nice which is really important to me! Unfortunately my sample is almost out and I haven't noticed a difference with my pores and breakouts. As far as a gentle cleanser goes I'd use this again but not for deep cleaning my pores.
Kennedi F.
Smiths Station, AL
This does a really good job of removing facial oils and unclogging pores. It also is good for purification of the skin. It's importantly it's safe for sensitive skin! The only thing about it that I would change is the smell of it.
Ashley R.
San Marcos, TX
I got this product in an ipsy bag. I love how it mixes together in my hand before using it to wash my face. I was a little skeptical at first because of the texture before adding water but it turned out to be a great cleanser.
Esperanza T.
I got this a sample and I love it. Been using it I have combination skin and a lot of black heads. I have noticed that my blackheads are less visible and my skin is cleaning up.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is definitely in my top three! I love the texture, (feel like the color is fun) and do not find it drying or hard to rinse off! I buy it at Sephora. The brand typically will have sets for a great value!
Maritza M.
Ontario, Ca
Have only been using this for a little but so far I'm liking it a lot! It's good for sensitive skin but still deep cleansing! Great for daily use to help keep skin clear!
aLLy F.
Bristol , PA
I love this facemask cleanser. It really helps me control my breakouts. Ever since I started using it I have seen my face get a lot less clear and less clogged.
Pauline B.
Riyadh
This cleanser purified my face and kept it softer the packaging is appealing. I received it in a subscription box, it has a strong minty smell and it so effective but i noticed it did not do much with my breakouts but in general i loved it and definitely recommend it
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Received this in my ipsy bag this month and used it till almost the end. Wanted to love this cleanser but it's just ok... It just doesn't give me the deep clean that I'm looking for and may have contributed to my skin being angry the last few weeks...