BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Sarah V.
I've had bad skin since I was 8 years old, very oily sometimes very dry and a lot of acne. And not just your little bumps but like cystic deep acne. I paid so much money for professional products geared just to acne and I rarely had any type of positive result. My skin didn't like the harshness of a lot of the expensive acne products. Then I got this product in my Ipsy bag one month, first aid Beauty deep cleanser made for sensitive skin. Honestly it set on my shelf for a while and then I gave it a try I will never buy another product for my face other than this product. It has literally transformed my skin so much so that my husband even recognize the difference. It cleared up so much of my acne and it's even helping with the acne scarring that I've had from years of suffering with acne. I would recommend this product to anyone that struggles with bad skin or even if you dont struggle with bad skin still try this product it's amazing.
Araceli H.
Oakland, CA
I have a soft spot for this cleanser. I went through a phase a bit ago where I was having real bad breakouts and NOTHING was helping me, until I tried this cleanser. I started using this cleanser and it didn't take long to see results. My breakouts started disappearing, and best of all? This did not dry out my skin. That was the biggest benefit from this because I have REALLY dry skin. Anything else I tried just messed up my skin, but this didn't. So, it cleared up my skin and it didn't leave me dehydrated, I would definitely recommend.  FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Katie M.
This stuff was a skin saver while I was pregnant with my second. I got hormonal acne on my chin and this cleanser cleared it right up. I already had it on hand but the smell deterred me from it for a while, but after I got pregnant I was going through my different cleansers to see which one worked. And this was the only one that helped cleared it up. After I used it for a while the smell actually started to become pleasant to me and now that I’m using a different cleanser after running out I miss it.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I like the the First Aid skin care products. They are a great brand and have wonderful quality.
So I was so excited when I got there skin rescue Deep Cleanser in my play box.
The consistency is a orangey gel.
It doesn't have a strong smell. I like how it feels on my skin.
After washing it off with warm weather my skin felt so nice and clean.
Emily C.
Augusta
I got a sample of this In my Ipsy bag as a sample, and I have already ordered another one. I love how its Hypoallergénique, and allergy tested for safe use. Because I know some products messed up my sensitive skin before and gave me breakouts but this product is my secret weapon. I use this twice daily when I can and use a mask before use once a week. I ordered my new bottle through my ipsy account, because it was 25$ u.s dollars but you’d get 15$ in cash back through a check and cash on ipsy to use to buy other products on ipsy with.
💎Meg💎 R.
Cary
I received this product in a subscription, not sure which one. But this was the first product from first aid beauty I had tried. I was so excited to get to try it out, and yes, I can confirm the rave about first aid beauty. It is amazing quality, not only that but this particular product has the coolest orange cooler, if you care about appearances! It's the perfect deep cleanser! I use mine every other day! Highly recommend!
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
I saw awesome reviews on this product so I was eager to try it. I think the price point was great and affordable. Unfortunately, this left my face feeling incredibly dry and turned it red, like a rash. I immediately stopped using it. The smell also isn’t that great. I wouldn’t recommend this for sensitive skin, but otherwise it could possibly work for you. It just didn’t work for me.
amber a.
Asheville , NC
Though I have dry skin, this. Cleanser works great for me. I have a job that requires me to wear makeup every day so after I remove my makeup I really need to feel as if my skin is clean. This cleanser smells herbal, which I like, and doesn’t quite foam up but does create a sort of lather. I have never had an issue with any FAB product breaking me out or causing a negative reaction.
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
i have been using this for the past few weeks and have really been enjoying it! when i started using it, my face was breaking out a lot because of stress. now two weeks later 95% of my breakouts are gone and my face feels nice and clean, which i like. the only downside is that it's so fricken expensive and if you're on a budget i really wouldn't recommend that you purchase.
Erin N.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this cleaner free in one of my subscription boxes. It took me awhile to get to it now i am ready to buy it! This cleaners is gel like so a little goes a long way. Once you add water the cleaners quickly foams. I have a portwine stain birthmark on half my face and use heavy make up. This cleaner takes all my make up off. I do use a stubborn liquid eye liner so i do need something extra to remove it. To say the least...I will be buying this cleaner and it is my new fav compared to lancome.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.